or Connect

Posts by wildcat83

I just got a pair of Red Wings, and they are a little big. Sizing down would have been too small, so I'm looking for recommendations on an insole to put in them that will make the fit a little more snug? I wasnt sure if there was anything thicker than a standard Dr. Scholes? Thanks!
Price Drop!
Price Drop!
Up for sale is a pair of BNWT J. Crew 484 Slim Jeans in Light Grey. These jeans were never worn, and still have original price tags to prove it. Price is $20 OBO. Paypal is preferred method of payment. PM with any questions. Thanks!
Up for sale is a BNWT Medium Gingham Navy point collar button down in Classic Navy. The dress shirt is still folded! Picked this up from the final sale but don't really need anymore button down shirts. All items shipped within the US are shipped via UPS with tracking. PM with any questions.
Price drops.
Hello All, Time to part with some threads to create space for new ones. All clothes are shipped via UPS with tracking. The more you buy, the cheaper they are. I am willing to listen to all REASONABLE offers. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, 1. J. Crew Wool Cashmere Cable Cardigan – Heather Graphite – Small $45 2. J. Crew Utility Button Down Shirt – Heather Graphite – Small $20 3. J. Crew Half Zip Pullover – Olive Green – Small $20>$15 or 2 for $25 4. J....
Up for sale is a pair of New Balance for J. Crew 620 Sneakers. These are brand new, never worn. I bought them online, but didn't like them when they arrived. The price is $25 (which includes shipping) CONUS. Thanks!
Up for sale is a complete 10pc Calphalon Unison cookware set. The inside box with the actual cookware is still sealed. Dishwasher safe. Retails for $650 Set includes: 10-Piece Set: 8-qt. Sear stockpot with lid, 4-qt. Sear sauté pan with lid, 3-qt. Slide saucepan with lid, 2-qt. Slide saucepan with lid, 10" Slide frypan and 8" Slide frypan, bonus colander and bonus everyday pan. Drawn anodized aluminum Stainless steel handles Glass and stainless steel lids Two types of...
Final Price Drops. All offers welcome.