or Connect

Posts by Jesta1004

I love these boots but just think a 10.5 fits me better. Using these to possible fund a purchase of a larger size. The rust color really is amazing, the red tone is awesome. They just don't get as much wear as the 10.5's I have. These have been protected with Montana Pitch Blend more than once and have lots of life left in them. All offers will be considered and the price includes shipping. **The 1000 Mile in 10.5 Brown - I might be willing to sell. If you are...
Only worn a handful of times. They were protected with a suede protectant. Just never got around to wearing them. Price includes shipping. All offers will be considered, but please know that shipping will cost approximately $15 to $20 (using USPS Priority shipping, so you'll receive them within 3 days of being shipped!). Cheers!
Bought these last year but only wore 1 time. Magnanni just doesn't work for me. Original box and bag will be included. All offers will be considered but please remember that it will cost approximately $20 to ship the shoes. Cheers!
Looking to unload some things to purchase other things and create closet space. I bought this but never wore it as it was too boxy for my body type. Removed tags but never worn nor altered. Size is 38R but fits closer to a 40R or 42R. Price includes shipping. All offers will be considered, but please know that it will cost $15 to $20 to ship the item alone (using USPS Priority Shipping, so it'll get to anywhere in the lower 48 w/in 3 days).
just wanted to sing the praises of Blue Owl Workshop. I've now ordered a coupe items from them and the customer service from Jay is amazing. He really tries to make sure things are good for the customer. I highly recommend ordering from them. Ok - done with the praising. Michael Sy - And yeah, all you do is email after you order to get the jeans chain stitched to the right length. If you say your inseam is at most a 32 I would actually recommend going longer than...
I'm retarded. Updated the thread with sizes. All are size 10, D width.
Selling 3 pairs of shoes that I never wear. Shipping is NOT included in the price. All sales are final. I am really trying to unload these so all offers will be considered but I'm not just going to give them away. All shoes will be shipped with USPS Priority mail in the US ($15) - Shipping is not included in the price. If shipped internationally I will have to work with the buyer on shipping and price. I only accept paypal. 1. Alden chocolate suede wingtips Size 10...
Mirrorball is a great seller, shipped out the shoes the next day
just had a great buying experience with AnGeLiCbOrIs highly recommend him, very communicative and shipped it as soon as he could (was out of the country). Also his google store might be the new way to handle transactions from power sellers on here.
payment sent on 2, 8, 9, 14, 28, 31, 32, 41, 42, 48