or Connect

Posts by JGloger

Quote: Originally Posted by Viral ummmmm...........where are the smaller sizes?? If only these were 36s
Quote: Originally Posted by exhaze You and me both, brother. Just ordered several fabric swatches. It's only a matter of time now until the raping and pillaging of my wallet begins. I couldn't have put it better myself... And I'm trying SO hard to save for an engagement ring for my gf
Quote: Originally Posted by Testudo_Aubreii Only two? Midnight blue and burgundy seem the most versatile. Midnight blue can act like a navy and act almost like a black. Also, it's stunning at night. Burgundy grenadine looks superb with a navy suit: no better interview tie, but you can use it with a lot of ensembles. But if you thought you might buy a black later, I'd get the dark navy and the burgundy now. You never know when you'll have a funeral pop...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jsoftz Did we ever get an answer how much more fabric is in inseam? Also, is the suit a true 3 button or is it a 3 roll 2? Curious about these as well. Hard to tell from the pic but it may be a 3roll2. Any pics of the jacket worn?
Quote: Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse I think Ed was sold out of most of his grenadines - check the pinned F/S thread in the B/S. Also try Kent Wang, I have a green grenadine from him, and it's a great tie. The Kent Wangs are nice looking as well, but I really like the customization options offered by Hober. Being on the shorter side (about 5'8'') I would love not having to tuck the narrow tie end all the time. Standard length ties are just...
Quote: Originally Posted by barzen I'm in a similar situation, OP, and was planning on rewarding myself in July for not purchasing anything in June with a couple of grenadine grossa fina ties from Sam Hober. I'm currently thinking navy and either burgundy, black or dark brown. One question on the dark brown tie -- is this considered a staple? Navy and burgundy seem more versatile to me. I'm not sure how often I would wear a solid brown...
I've recently converted my thinking more towards the quality over quantity attitude and as such, I'm hoping to improve my wardrobe toward this end. My current tie collection is nothing to write home about: many from TJMaxx/Marshalls (RL or the occasional BBMakers) and some ebayed/thrifted BB. There are also entirely too many cheap Macys brand ties. Between my recent desire to focus on quality and the spending $ I received for my recent birthday, I'm planning on picking...
Quote: Originally Posted by Imhoff That's why you wear gray-toned undershirts (or something closer to your skin tone.)
Quote: Originally Posted by NAMOR friday, friday, getting down on friday...