or Connect

Posts by hoit1981

Personally, I think that if the majority decided they wanted no medallion and Dainite I would have to leave the GMTO, as this would not be the boot I intended to get. I really want a medallion and double leather, so if I can't get at least one of those I'll drop out.
Dundee GMTO Update 03/08: 1. hoit1981 - Prefers medallion & double leather 2. kczsilence - Prefers no medallion & no preference 3. DavidLane - Prefers no medallion & double leather 4. scuppasteve - Fine with or without medallion & Dainite 5. kczsilence's friend - Only interested in no medallion & no preference 6. schmallo15 - Prefers medallion & double leather 7. zippyh - Prefers medallion & Dainite 8. kwhitelaw - Fine with or without medallion & ? 9. StiefelNazi - Fine...
Interested in what?
Just heard from Lauren - this has to be capped at 12. Can do 24, but we would likely never get there.
Ok , well all of the Dundee's need to be the same makeup. 1. hoit1981 - Prefers medallion & double leather 2. @kczsilence - Prefers no medallion & no preference 3. @DavidLane - Prefers no medallion & double leather 4. @scuppasteve - Fine with or without medallion & Dainite 5. kczsilence's friend - Only interested in no medallion & 6. @schmallo15 - Prefers medallion & double leather 7. @zippyh - Prefers medallion & Dainite 8. @kwhitelaw - Fine with or without medallion...
Pretty much the same, but of course don't quote me.Good to have you on board! It sounds like you have a slightly wide foot? The 335 has some room so you should be fine (but again, please don't quote me on this). Perhaps others could chime in?
Personally I find the double leather more comfortable, but I'm sure others would disagree. Benefit of Dainite is being able to wear in the rain, double leather wears quickly when wet I've found. Both have pros & cons, and personally the main pro (comfort) outweighs durability. I wear rain shoes/boots in the rain.
^ Please do.My own experience with Dainite has not been as favorable as others apparently, I just don't find Dainite as comfortable as double leather.
So regarding the Dundee, there has been some interest in Dainite rather than double leather. What does the group favor?
C&J Dark Brown Cordovan Dundee Boot GMTO Update 03/06. Price is looking like a very tasty $800 so if in doubt purchase immediately as you may never get another chance Definitely Interested: hoit1981 - Prefers medallion @kczsilence - Prefers no medallion @DavidLane - Prefers no medallion @scuppasteve - Fine with or without medallion kczsilence's friend - Only interested in no medallion @schmallo15 - Prefers medallion @zippyh - Prefers medallion @kwhitelaw - Fine with or...