or Connect

Posts by hoit1981

Ok, so can we all agree that the Dundee will have the medallion and be on Dainite? If so can you all PM me your names & email addresses. I will keep your details private. I will give you Lauren's contact info so that you can then contact her directly. She asked that I provide her with a full list of names first so that she can be sure to add the correct people to the correct GMTO (there seem to be a few running at the moment). Cheers guys! -Ed
Dundee GMTO Update 03/08 (pt.2): 1. hoit1981 - Prefers medallion & double leather 2. @kczsilence - Prefers no medallion & no preference 3. @DavidLane - Prefers no medallion & double leather 4. scuppasteve - Fine with or without medallion & Dainite 5. kczsilence's friend - OUT 6. schmallo15 - Prefers medallion & double leather 7. zippyh - Prefers medallion & Dainite 8. kwhitelaw - Fine with or without medallion & ? 9. StiefelNazi - Fine with or without medallion &...
Feel free to check, but I'm pretty sure that with your friend dropping out that makes 13.
Pretty sure the list is all that's interested - 14 people.
Thanks for this, and yes I'm really beginning to think that I need the medallion. I can live with Dainite (although not preferable), but feel that stylisticly I'm hankering for a medallion.
Personally, I think that if the majority decided they wanted no medallion and Dainite I would have to leave the GMTO, as this would not be the boot I intended to get. I really want a medallion and double leather, so if I can't get at least one of those I'll drop out.
Dundee GMTO Update 03/08: 1. hoit1981 - Prefers medallion & double leather 2. kczsilence - Prefers no medallion & no preference 3. DavidLane - Prefers no medallion & double leather 4. scuppasteve - Fine with or without medallion & Dainite 5. kczsilence's friend - Only interested in no medallion & no preference 6. schmallo15 - Prefers medallion & double leather 7. zippyh - Prefers medallion & Dainite 8. kwhitelaw - Fine with or without medallion & ? 9. StiefelNazi - Fine...
Interested in what?
Just heard from Lauren - this has to be capped at 12. Can do 24, but we would likely never get there.
Ok , well all of the Dundee's need to be the same makeup. 1. hoit1981 - Prefers medallion & double leather 2. @kczsilence - Prefers no medallion & no preference 3. @DavidLane - Prefers no medallion & double leather 4. @scuppasteve - Fine with or without medallion & Dainite 5. kczsilence's friend - Only interested in no medallion & 6. @schmallo15 - Prefers medallion & double leather 7. @zippyh - Prefers medallion & Dainite 8. @kwhitelaw - Fine with or without medallion...