or Connect

Posts by hoit1981

C&J Dark Brown Cordovan Dundee Boot GMTO Update 03/05 (pt.2). Price is looking like a very tasty $800 so if in doubt purchase immediately as you may never get another chance Definitely Interested: hoit1981 - Prefers medallion kczsilence - Prefers no medallion DavidLane - Prefers no medallion scuppasteve - Fine with or without medallion kczsilence's friend - Only interested in no medallion schmallo15 - Prefers medallion zippyh - Prefers medallion kwhitelaw - Fine with or...
I was thinking that once we get to 12 we could discuss this. As there are 2 who are only interested in no medallion, and those who seem to like the medallion don't think of of as a deal breaker, that we could just have it made without the medallion (which I would be fine with).
C&J Dark Brown Cordovan Dundee Boot GMTO Update 03/05. Price is looking like a very tasty $800 so if in doubt purchase immediately as you may never get another chance Definitely Interested: hoit1981 - Prefers medallion kczsilence - Prefers no medallion DavidLane - Prefers no medallion scuppasteve - Fine with or without medallion kczsilence's friend - Only interested in no medallion schmallo15 - Prefers medallion zippyh - Prefers medallion kwhitelaw - Fine with or...
Wow nice price! Shame they are far too small for me.
Got your answer? Should I add you to the list - woild you rather have the medallion or would you prefer to not have it?
Sorry, not directly related to Trickers MTO's but close... Only another 3 needed for the Crockett & Jones Dundee in dark brown cordovan GMTO! Get in touch ASAP if you'd also like to participate!
Some really nice stuff on display over the past few days (as per usual of course). Bravo! Sorry to spam this thread briefly, but we only need another 3 for the Crockett & Jones Dundee in dark brown cordovan GMTO! Get in touch ASAP if you'd also like to participate!
Sorry, not directly related to Carmina but close... Only another 3 needed for the Crockett & Jones Dundee in dark brown cordovan GMTO! Get in touch ASAP if you'd also like to participate!
Sorry, not directly related to Trickers but close... Only another 3 needed for the Crockett & Jones Dundee in dark brown cordovan GMTO! Get in touch ASAP if you'd also like to participate!
Only another 3 needed for the Crockett & Jones Dundee in dark brown cordovan GMTO! Get in touch ASAP if you'd also like to participate!