or Connect

Posts by hoit1981

I hope you guys don't mind me posting here, but I'm trying to get an Alfred Sargent GMTO going via Shoehealer. Unlined suede chukka on natural crepe. Details are below: [[SPOILER]]
Magnificent!
I got in touch with Richard the Shoehealer about the possibility of Mr. Alfred recreating these desert chukka boots. He contacted them, and although it's not a style they currently offer, they would indeed be willing to do it as a GMTO. If anyone is interested, I'm proposing we simply recreate it thusly: Alfred Sargent for Ralph Lauren Style name: Holburn Unlined suede (either snuff or mid-brown) Natural crepe sole Antique storm welt Price would be approx. £340 inc. VAT,...
I got in touch with Richard the Shoehealer about the possibility of Mr. Alfred recreating these desert chukka boots. He contacted them, and although it's not a style they currently offer, they would indeed be willing to do it as a GMTO. If anyone is interested, I'm proposing we simply recreate it thusly:Alfred Sargent for Ralph LaurenStyle name: HolburnUnlined suede (either snuff or mid-brown)Natural crepe soleAntique storm weltPrice would be approx. £340 inc. VAT, or £283...
In my experience (all Marlow line) I've gone TTS. I have flat but slightly wide feet, don't know if that matters.
Touché.
I imagine it would depend on where you are? US are in US sizes, UK are in UK, etc. Quite clever really.
I wear a 12.5D Barrie and 13D Marlow.
It's the RL Gianni.
The Harlech is an amazing boot made better in whiskey shell. This is a fact. Only way this might be a better boot would be if C&J could get hold of some #4.