or Connect

Posts by hoit1981

Storm welts are meant to add a level of water resistance. They are not water proof, for that you would be better off with veldtschoen.
One person needed for the Dundee GMTO. PM me with any questions. -Ed
One person needed for the C&J Dundee GMTO. PM me with any questions. -Ed
One person needed for the Dundee GMTO. PM me with any questions. -Ed
We are officially a man down on the Dundee GMTO. I was informed by a SF member today that the sizing just isn't going to work for them. We need to find another participant to get this going again.
Done.
I'm worried the GMTO is going to fall through.
Dundee GMTO update 03/14: I just heard from Lauren. She said she's still waiting for one or two people to contact her and confirm their place on the GMTO. Can you please either contact her ASAP, or let me know you no longer want to participate so someone else can join in your place.
Were there ever any photos of the Skoak / EB #4 captoe boot which fell through and was made in mahogany shell instead? I dropped out when I heard it wasn't going to be #4, but I don't recall seeing any photos of the boots, either in the Skoak or EB threads. How did they turn out?
C&J in my experience is always a full size down from your "true" US size. For example, my Brannock is US13D, I'm a US13D in Marlow wingtip, a US12.5D in Alden Barrie, and a UK12E in all C&J lasts I've tried.