or Connect

Posts by hoit1981

Yes calf. Although I would be in for grain cordovan assuming we could find some... Any ideas?
When we have enough people interested we let her know. We would contact her individually and pay the full amount. Around 12 weeks later we would receive the boots and be very happy.
DO IT!!! We would need a full 12 orders to get this going...
Lauren confirmed today that a Gianni in a brown scotch grain with Dainite was possible, and would cost £350 ($580)... Anyone?
Thank you kindly sir.
Lauren confirmed today that a Gianni in a brown scotch grain with Dainite was possible, and would cost £350 ($580)... Anyone?
If anyone's interested I'm thinking about setting up another group MTO. This time it would be the RL Gianni but with a dark(ish) brown scotch grain on Dainite sole. Lauren confirmed today that this makeup was possible and would cost £350 ($580)... Thoughts?
I use Woodlore from Norstrom Rack (can be had for about $12). I'm sure C&J trees would be better, I just can't see that they would be that much better.Haha I'm the same way. I actually bought 3 pairs of these off a dude on eBay for a pretty damn low price - I was worried about the transition from Japanese to Cone. I wont need anymore jeans for a while.
Haha, these are a little low-rise but not that bad - they are the rigid Japanese denim. I had some 1 wash slims from about 3 years ago that were perfect but I've pretty much worn through them. These really do get better with wear too - the ass is stretching out nicely. I gave them an initial hot soak and hot wash and after that they were pretty tight. They are pretty much spot on now though (about 20 wears later).
Haha thanks sir! The Marlow wingtip does look amazing with some proper wear.Spot on - what else ;-()