or Connect

Posts by hoit1981

Hopefully Lauren will confirm with me that she has received payment details from everyone tomorrow. If this last SF person (I've reached out to) still hasn't paid I do have another Reddit chap on standby, so all might not be lost.
These were worn a couple of times (literally), then I had the leather sole switched to a Harboro Rubber Company "Ridgeway Sole" (similar to Dainite but better). This complete refurbish was performed by C&J UK and included: Re-lasting on original last New cork filler New steel shank New welt Conditioning of uppers I have not worn these since the resole (I have too many boots), so these are effectively brand new. Fantastic boots that retail in C&J NYC for $1100. Feel...
This just made me LOL. What can I say, I like to plan ahead ;-)
On this note (and assuming the dark brown Dundee comes out as good as I expect it will), I would like to suggest a late 2016 Dundee GMTO with the following specs: Dundee punch captoe boot Whiskey shell cordovan No medallion Double leather sole with midsole Storm welt Antique edging All exposed eyelets Pulltab
Whiskey shell is "rare", and I imagine that they wouldn't want to guarantee it to anyone if there was a chance they couldn't get it. Maybe June is a best guess as to when they might get more?
Perfection!
^ That sucks.
Dundee GMTO Update 03/22: Looks like we may have our 12th participant (via Reddit)! Just got an email from Lauren saying she was waiting for payment from 1 member here, and then we should be good to go. I'll believe it when I see it!
Guys. Any ideas what size a chap would need in the 335 if they wore the following: Llubi: uk7.5 Forest: uk8
Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee, Dundee........