or Connect

Posts by hoit1981

^ I must be stupid because I can't find the community board - you got a link? Also, I'm trying to figure out why I've got a $20 credit on my account? I've only ever ordered 1 item (Thomas Mason navy gingham) which is yet to be delivered, and I've never referred or been referred... Any ideas?
Ralph Lauren RRL - Brown Collins Waxed Oilcloth Jacket. This price includes all fees, and shipping anywhere in the CONUS. Fully Lined Detachable Hood Drawstring Cord at Waist Brand New With Tags Retails for $690 Pit-Pit = 22.75" Very Similar to Filson & Barbour "Hybrid gem that combines elements of a World War II US Army M-43 field jacket and Old Barbour". Selling at cost so not a lot of wriggle room for offers. Thanks for looking. Please feel free to refer to my...
Bloomin' 'ell!
That looks nice. Very nice.
+1! Incredible!
Edit: I think it is the Grasmere. Seems like it's offered in whiskey shell... Anyone own this beauty?
http://www.theshoesnobblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/DSC02558.jpg Can someone please confirm the model name of this shoe. Looks great - specially in suede! Also, what does EG call this color suede? Would it be the Grasmere in Mink?
And the Suffolk 2 in #8...
Perhaps someone should try getting in touch with these Swedes ^. The site looks legit and they might be able to help with getting something more unusual made? Also seems good that they can possibly get a MTO of 6 going, and not the full 12. Just my $0.02.Oh, and I'm not a huge fan of saddles but I'm liking the Medway in whiskey shell...