or Connect

Posts by hoit1981

Do it! [[SPOILER]]
Yessir Barrie, don't like TruB. To be honest they feel the same as my Barrie shoes.You could just change the welt and edge trim to black yourself right? Shouldn't be too difficult assuming you don have the shakes? I like the antique version but much prefer this black trim model. Really wish I had taken the plunge and gotten the black cordovan version at the same time as this one. For some reason Context don't seem to be reissuing these, at least at the moment.
Forgot I had taken this last Friday during the snow storm. Great boots. Can't wait for TSM's special delivery...
@NAMOR I just noticed you're selling your Canyon Boots. What the hell dude?!
Haha yeah I remember this very clearly. Was originally thinking about getting a dark brown with Dainite right? I emailed Lauren who mentioned whiskey shell and the rest is history :-)Would be awesome to see whiskey MK3!
Didn't Namor also have problems with "sausage grease"? Who won the contest and what was the prize in the end?
You could always add a link to the thread to your sig. I did this for the original run and it worked a treat.
^ Will C&J be willing to swap the Harlech 341 last for a different one? I didn't think this was an option?
Nice price! If it doesn't work out for you let me know.
^ I would be very happy to have received those today!