or Connect

Posts by hoit1981

Haha true dat!
I really can't wait to see those monks with some wear and patina on them!
^ Really special shoes and boots Mike, bravo!
Update: Very interested: hoit1981 aldenfan DoctorHolliday kwhitelaw Somewhat interested: fitzcooper
Awesome. I'll put you down sir.
Chips, how are you sir? How are you feet / ankles holding up?I don't own the Gianni, is it on the 325? I own the Marlow wingtip on the 325 which I like, but I love the Harlech on 341. I wonder if they would do the Gianni on 341?Enjoy your weekend too sir.
Shell is certainly nice of course, but I was thinking more along the lines of something I would happily wear in torrential rain in the city / country.
Thought I would put out some feelers for a GMTO I'm attempting to organize on the Crockett & Jones MTO Central thread. Basically a RL Gianni in dark / medium dark scotch grain, eyelets & speedhooks, double Dainite with storm welt. I've contacted Lauren at C&J who arranged the production of the whiskey Harlech's and am waiting to hear back. Last time I spoke with her regarding this identical design was in April and the cost was going to be £350 exc. VAT so I hope it'll be...
Thought I would put out some feelers for a GMTO I'm attempting to organize on the Crockett & Jones MTO Central thread. Basically a RL Gianni in dark / medium dark scotch grain, eyelets & speedhooks, double Dainite with storm welt. I've contacted Lauren at C&J who arranged the production of the whiskey Harlech's and am waiting to hear back. Last time I spoke with her regarding this identical design was in April and the cost was going to be £350 exc. VAT so I hope it'll be...
^ Will do good sir. I sent an email to Lauren regarding this possible gmto and will update when she responds. I also inquired about a split toe - they weren't able to do this with cordovan but might be able to do it with grain. Last time I was speaking with her, in April this year, the cost was going to be £350 exc. tax. Hopefully the price will be similar.