or Connect

Posts by hoit1981

These would be lovely in whiskey shell. Maybe an unlined PTB?
^ I got this exact response regarding the Dundee today too. Looks like we might be getting them at the same time - exciting!
I was charged this morning. Very happy as I've been wanting this since I first proposed the Dundee over a year ago.
Heard back after I emailed her today:"I now have all 12 participants ready so at the moment I am just going through and double checking everything with the Factory so it should not be too long now.I am hoping to get this done by tomorrow however I am getting sent to New York over the weekend so tomorrow is my last day in the office so I am really hoping it have it finalised if not then it will 100% be charged next Tuesday. I shall keep you posted on how I get on.I will try...
Wowzers! Not a model you see everyday. Are these old?
Bluepresent is an enigma. He's been sitting on some of those items for 6+ years and doesn't seem too fussed about moving stuff. A lot of his items are very old, from before you could buy RRL anywhere online. I purchased something from him ages ago - offered him less than he was asking and what I was willing to pay, and he accepted.
Maybe no news is good news?
Was just looking back through my email correspondence with Lauren from the first whiskey Harlech GMTO, and it seems that I just received an email from her saying my card had been charged as confirmation:"Just an update to let you know that the transaction went through perfectly. I am now waiting for confirmation from the Factory which should be next week. As soon as I am informed I will let you know."^ This will probably be the process?It's also funny to think that there...
Lauren informed me today that she has all the sizing info, and is just finalizing the payment details of the last participant. Should hear back from her tomorrow hopefully.
You and me both brah.