or Connect

Posts by hoit1981

Interesting. Any idea of cost?
I recently purchased some dark brown cordovan Harlech's from German eBay for an absolute song. They arrived today and are in great shape with very little wear, I'm imagining they were worn 5 times or less. The seller had a few other C&J models a size larger than these for sale, so I'm assuming the Harlech's were purchased and found to be too small, hence the minimal wear. However, something about wearing someone else's shoes gives me the heebie-jeebies so I'm going to get...
@Leaves Is there any way we can get EG to make a boot version of the Grasmere?
+ 1 for comfort. I've also been surprised at how good crepe is on ice and snow.
I've seen them on fleabay.
+ ∞
Finally got to try on the TM navy gingham today. Was my 1st gustin so took a chance on sizing. I'm very happy - it fits, seems to be well made and the fabric is beautiful.
^ This, or even further.
So I was keeping an eye on the in-stock & sale items section of the website a pair of Mountain Safari "PH" pop up in my size (12.5D) with the latest revision (01/19/15). They arrived yesterday and I'm more than impressed. Specifications: 7” tall - 5 eyelets & 3 speed-hooks All brown Horween Driftwood grain leather Leather lined uppers Triple vamp Poron slip sole Vibram Newporter Turkey hunter wedge The Driftwood leather seems excellent, and while similar to Chromexcel...
Got shipping confirmation of the Thomas Mason gingham. Earlier than I was anticipating - hope it fits!