or Connect

Posts by hoit1981

Me? I have slightly wide, flat and bony feet. Plain toes and chukkas take no time to ripple on my feet and I love it.Question: When it comes to resoling will C&J accept RL models like these? I imagine yes but could be wrong. If yes, would they resole what was originally double leather with Dainite?
McCallums, fresh outta the box...
McCallums arrived today. Pardon the French, but Holy Crap these things are amazing! Will post some pics up in the relevant thread later today.
My experience with the 341 (Harlech boot) is to size down a full size from my US size. I'm a 13D on the Brannock and took a 12E in the Harlech.
A few RRL items are currently on sale at Unionmade.
Will these be mailing out today? Also, any forthcoming Gianni or Lindrick in a size 13?
Are these the #8 Harlech-y looking boots from about a year ago? If so, then damn you chipshot for not being 3.5 sizes larger! ;-)
$80 for a new MTO in that makeup is fantastic! My snuff Amok's are perfect as a casual summer shoe. I'm jealous of these in green - wish the amok was still available to MTO, I would get them made in every shade of suede available!
^ Haha classic! Where is this and did you take the photo? Talk about right place at the right time!
Commando soles? If Dainite I might still be wary. How extreme is the hiking going to be? I did a week long trek in Peru and wore Meindl's with no regrets at all.