or Connect

Posts by hoit1981

Wow these are really nice. Are these had stitched?
Not too shabby!
I really like these. Look forward to seeing them patina, so please start wearing them immediately!
Haha will do!
They certainly are nice so I hope they fit you. I wear the #8 Barrie Tanker in 12.5D and this Ravello NST boot in 13E. Last time I tried anything in Aberdeen 13D it just felt far too snug - thinking I have a slightly wide foot.
Interesting. I wear a 12.5D Barrie and found that the 13E Aberdeen (same as Leydon) was best for me. I do not like a tight fit with my shoes & boots.
Yeah... Think I'll get in touch with B Nelson.
Hi gents. Not sure if this is the correct place to ask, and it might be a ridiculous question so I apologize in advance if that's the case. Is is possible to convert an all eyelet boot to a boot with eyelets and speedhooks? Basically, is there a cunning device used by cobblers to convert the top few eyelets to speedhooks? I really hope there is...
I've been enjoying all the pics posted here recently - some fantastic makeups. Glad I finally received my TSM NST's... As others have mentioned, these things are almost flawless. Crappy indoor pics.
^ Ah I see. Yes still a good deal on some exotic shell models.