or Connect

Posts by hoit1981

Alden for 14oz Berlin - Whiskey Shell Cordovan Wingtip Boot Size 13E 379X last Commando sole All eyelets 270° reverse welt with close heel BNIB Condition as shown in photos - tried on but not walked in - perfect mint condition. Box not included. These were 2nd's from the Shoemart irregular list. I cannot see a defect and the shell is clear, deep and well matched. I am vaguely interested in selling these, but much more interested in exchanging them. Makers & models I'm...
These retail for £99.95, or around $150 in the USA. Very nice, comfortable suede chukkas in brown suede. Lined interior. Crepe soles. Perfect for the warmer months. Selling because I simply have too many shoes, and have more incoming. I am including shipping costs within the CONUS. These are brand new, never worn, mint condition. UK12F / US13D (approximately). I find they fit true-to-size. All reasonable offers considered. Thanks for looking.
Well said Chipsy. Nice shells, doing them horsies proud you are!
Does anyone have either a Lindrick or Gianni in 13D they would be willing to exchange for an Alden whiskey wingtip boot in 13E on 379X?
I saw a load of Rhetts at a Soiffer Haskin sale a couple of years ago (before I knew what they were) for ~$300. There were stacks of them. I left, did some research, then went back later that same day with the intent of purchasing all of them to offload here. I was too late unfortunately. I have assumed since then that they would be a staple in a preppy wardrobe.
Those are beauts Chipsy! When and where did you purchase?
^ Also maybe consider that a light whiskey color may not be particularly suitable for trudging through salt and slush in the winter. I'm not really one to baby my shoes, but I really consider these a spring - autumn boot.
This is actually something I need, however the last would need to be perfect. I have the C&J RL dark brown cordovan McCallum which I think is the 325 last and while it's a fantastic chukka, the fit was always slightly loose which has resulted in mucho ripples (could have used a 12.5D but this size was not available). Because it's a plain toe, chukkas in cordovan need to be a perfect fit I feel.
I don't need another one thanks, you go ahead.
The first whiskey Harlech GMTO was hidden with speedhooks, should totally be possible.