or Connect

Posts by hoit1981

I've emailed Lauren to see if #4 is available. Not holding my breath, but it would be awesome if they could get it.
I wish! I know Enzo Bonafe can get #4, and would charge a similar amount for a similar makeup... I could ask Lauren and find out, but I really doubt it.
Dear sirs, I would like to propose a new MTO... Dark Brown Shell Dundee Boot Specs: Dark brown Horween shell cordovan Double leather sole Antique edging Storm welt 4 blind eyelets 4 gunmetal speed-hooks Price £650 (exc. vat £541.67). Around $830. Need a batch of 12. Examples of the Dundee (in dark brown grain) are below....
Saw this today. Seems to be how Mr Lifshitz likes to eat his burgers on the ranch...
^ Haha chips. To the point as ever! I do think that an interesting, different look would be to have shiny brass hardware. Would really pop with the golden whiskey cordovan. Not my thing, but would be interesting. I do think that double leather is king on this model, primarily because I consider whiskey shell to be a fair-weather material which I wouldn't want to wear in the rain or snow. Whiskey Harlech to me is a nice weather spring/summer/autumn boot.
Wow interesting thread! Will have to keep my eyes on this.
Thanks for taking the time sir, I appreciate it! I contacted them too, but have yet to get a response. I would have assumed that they were not planning a restock... Oh well. Maybe I'll see if I can get Carmina or Bonafe to make something similar.
I contacted (and heard back from) LS today. They may be planning a snuff v-tip for next spring. Likely Leydon with flat welt. Not quite what I was looking for personally, but thought you might be interested.
^ Yeah, someone needs to take the initiative on the makeup, see if it's possible with Lauren, then wrangle. Assuming you aren't asking for anything wacky this should all be easy - it's a ripping boot!
I agree. Less democracy, more dictatorship.