or Connect

Posts by hoit1981

I believe it's brandy.
I must say I'm really looking forward to receiving the EB #4 cordovan captoe boot (model 3824) in a few months. I was wondering though, are there any existing examples of an EB boot/shoe in #4 cordovan?
I use saphir neutral.
Fuck they look tasty!
Well it's going to be an easy fix - simply a case of paying a cobbler to do it. B Nelson charges $5 an eyelet, so $80 per pair of boots. If C&J screwed up then they should take care of you guys, it just becomes a case of how.
I know that C&J NY has a relationship with B Nelson. I wonder if, for the US customers at least, C&J would be open to getting these fixed to original spec using Nick V? Seems like exposed eyelets would work really well on these beuts.
These are looking really nice indeed! A work of art almost.
Been away for a couple of weeks but thanks for the heads-up Namor. I actually saw these available several months back on TSM's irregular list. I didn't get too excited as I was fairly sure they would be too short for me, but maybe I should give them a try. I was never desperately keen on exposed, shiny brass eyelets but on the whiskey they look quite nice. Hmmm.
Looked on the website. Seems Skye's, Cardigans and a few others are indeed 335.
By wearing it.