or Connect

Posts by hoit1981

Would definitely be interested in olive suede on dark dainite!
Initially posted this in the "Official" Filson thread but thought it might be better off here. Sorry it's not bag related... Kind of interested in the down cruiser jacket. I would be interested to know if anyone has tried one on and is able to share an opinion on the fit? I'm thinking boxy? Any places to get a good deal on one over the forthcoming turkey holiday? Any real-life pics out there?
^ Good going (as usual) Mike! Wingtip boots look truly special. I see what you mean re. the modified boots - what a blobby looking toebox!
Kind of interested in the down cruiser jacket. I would be interested to know if anyone has tried one on and is able to share an opinion on the fit? I'm thinking boxy? Any places to get a good deal on one over the forthcoming turkey holiday? Any real-life pics out there?
My whiskey Harlechs are my most supple cordovans - the quality of the C&J whiskey is outstanding. The Newports in whiskey would be amazing. Brown C&J cordovan is a fantastic color, but more difficult to maintain and take care of. I really like C&J whiskey.
Last time I checked with Lauren (only a few weeks ago) C&J were unwilling to change lasts for shoes as it would involve an entirely new design. An "Alt-Wien Newport" in whiskey would be outstanding!
The Loake that I handled a few years ago were in the AE range for quality. This may have changed.
Are these C&J or AS? Either way they look great - congrats!
^ Were they a good deal? If so I wouldn't worry about it. I doubt they would lead to any structural issues, they just look a bit funny when viewed from a particularly close angle.
McCallum yesterday.