or Connect

Posts by hoit1981

Ye gads the Truro is an ugly shoe. WTF are C&J thinking. Surely these is something interesting in the archives they could have released, rather than this piece of dog shit.
Noticed there's a UK10 on retrickers eBay... Would that be too small for you?
Trying to drum up interest in the C&J Dundee in Dark Brown Cordovan GMTO... Let me know if you're interested. C&J Dundee in Dark Brown Cordovan
Trying to drum up interest in the C&J Dundee in Dark Brown Cordovan GMTO... Let me know if you're interested. C&J Dundee in Dark Brown Cordovan
Understood.I've added you So it's looking like we have 6 so far...SF:hoit1981zippyhErikWAkeemkczsilenceReddit:vktb
Can't they just make a Cardigan 4 on the 325 in whiskey shell with blind eyes?
C&J dark brown is very similar to cigar. My C&J dark brown harlechs even have some of the olive-y undertones as old Alden cigar.I would imagine the 335 to fit very similar to 341. Can anyone else chime in on sizing for the 335?
Quoting again with pics to gather more interest. We need to get this boot made. Are the people who initially showed interest still interested?@hoit1981 (me - definitely interested)@zippyh@ErikW@Akeem@chipshot (come join the party, pal)@NAMOR (seriously, how could you not?)@rydenfan (it's a nice lookin' boot)@BootSpell (you know you want it)@budapest12 (who you kidding, you need this)@Mutombo (had contact on Reddit - I assume it's the same Mutombo?)vktb (Reddit)
I would contact Shoehealer & Tredders. They may have them in stock.
Yes they do, I purchased a pair of Kelso from Shoehealer a couple of months ago - a restock. Commando, Veldt & Zug (as pictured).