or Connect

Posts by hoit1981

^ Haha chips. To the point as ever! I do think that an interesting, different look would be to have shiny brass hardware. Would really pop with the golden whiskey cordovan. Not my thing, but would be interesting. I do think that double leather is king on this model, primarily because I consider whiskey shell to be a fair-weather material which I wouldn't want to wear in the rain or snow. Whiskey Harlech to me is a nice weather spring/summer/autumn boot.
Wow interesting thread! Will have to keep my eyes on this.
Thanks for taking the time sir, I appreciate it! I contacted them too, but have yet to get a response. I would have assumed that they were not planning a restock... Oh well. Maybe I'll see if I can get Carmina or Bonafe to make something similar.
I contacted (and heard back from) LS today. They may be planning a snuff v-tip for next spring. Likely Leydon with flat welt. Not quite what I was looking for personally, but thought you might be interested.
^ Yeah, someone needs to take the initiative on the makeup, see if it's possible with Lauren, then wrangle. Assuming you aren't asking for anything wacky this should all be easy - it's a ripping boot!
I agree. Less democracy, more dictatorship.
Getting quirky at the Bureau...
Nice. I would be very interested in these if they were a 13E.
Good lord these are awesome! My new Grail I think. I'll have to shoot Tassels an email, but I won't be holding my breath for a restock, or for a size 12.5-13... What last are these on?Thanks for the intel chaps.
Not selfish at all! Good for you.However, now I'm thinking I might need a EB 3540 in #4.