or Connect

Posts by G0079

payment sent.
Hahaha, what?
Quote: Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren I find that this board has a much better understanding of fit and proportions (relative to any style) than the other boards. No kidding...the crossover contest was fun to watch. Not that SW&D did MC very well, but I think it's tougher to figure a casual look for yourself. It isn't so much painting by numbers.
The fact that it is selvedge has nothing to do with the fading. It's all in the fabric and dyes. Washing will more uniformly fade the jeans, but won't stop them from fading. If anything they'll fade faster with more washing, just not high contrast.
goddamn.
Dark Templar of Jawnz. Go full Korea!
Quote: Originally Posted by noobizor You're one of the few who look just right in those tiny leather get-ups
Quote: Originally Posted by RegisDB9 Am I the only one who thinks mellow dresses like a 70 yr old (although I will say a very well dressed 70 yr old) and looks like even he would like to try some edgier stuff? Throwing my .02 out there It reminds me of what old Asian men around here wear, but in a good way. Maybe not the specific items, but the silhouette is similar. Oversized harringtons, straight cut slacks, button ups and cardigans. Shoes...
mok should try a full beard. I feel like half my posts here are just about facial hair...
Quote: Originally Posted by AR_Six Day 7/7... though I'm kinda cheating since it's from yesterday. Was actually going to do something totally different but the weather dictated. Maybe I'll do the other thing tomorrow. [[SPOILER]]