or Connect

Posts by Steeze

Does anyone have any experience with a direct comparison of fit between the two brands. FYI - SP fits me perfectly but I have a lot of trouble finding it.
I am selling an absolutely Mint condition 32 GB 4 G iPad (Verizon). iPad comes with original box and charger. No scratches, imperfections, anything! I am also including a Smart Cover, a Targus Protective Case, and a never used Bluetooth Keyboard. Let me know if you have any questions! Add $10 for shipping anywhere ConUS
Sorry I didn't see this. 5'10 1/2 180
Had this listed over on SW&D but I think it is more of a classic MC style look. This is a black lamb collared moto with VTG details (no placket, no zips anywhere). Very clean and very Italian looking. The piece fits me very well, but the arms are a bit too long and I know for a piece this expensive that it's going to annoy me. This has been tried on and worn outside exactly 1 time. TOJ tote bag included. It's basically a size 50. More pictures available on request. For...
Yep I do this frequently, especially if on sale.
You're right haha. Edited. But seriously this is a sick piece and I'm pissed I have to sell. No wait and one of a kind in a common but hard to find size. Let me know if anyone has questions or wants more info.
It's brand new, one of a kind, worn once, and at list price. It also takes 9-10 weeks to get from my exp.
Guys it is with great sadness that I put this up for sale. This is a black lamb collared moto with VTG details (no placket, no zips anywhere). Very clean and very Italian looking. The piece fits me very well, but the arms are a bit too long and I know for a piece this expensive that it's going to annoy me . This has been tried on and worn outside exactly 1 time. TOJ tote bag included. It's basically a size 50. More pictures available on request. For your reference, it took...
Shoulder: 17.75" P2P: 21" Mid: 19.5" Waist:19" Front: 22.75" SLEEVE Length: 24.25" Width @ bicep: 7.75" Width @ elbow: 7"
A 48 basically?