or Connect

Posts by HGCROSBY

ITEM: CROCKETT & JONES FOR POLO RALPH LAUREN CALKSKIN LOAFERS BENCH MADE IN ENGLAND SUPER THICK DOUBLE LEATHER SOLE GOODYEAR WELT(SOLE CAN BE REPLACED WHEN WORN DOWN) ORIGINAL RETAIL WAS AROUND $600! SIZE: 8.5 D. THIS IS THE USA SIZE. LENGTH: 11.5"(SOLE) 10.6'(INSOLE) WIDTH: 4.1"(WIDEST PART OF THE SOLE) COLOR: BLACK CONDITION: VERY GOOD. LIGHT WEAR ON SOLES. THE USUAL LIGHT CREASES ON THE VAMP. SHOE TREES ARE NOT INCLUDED. USA SHIPPING IS FREE. SORRY, NO INTERNATIONAL...
ITEM: EASTLAND "SENECA" CHUKKA BOOTS HANDMADE IN MAINE BY RANCOURT HORWEEN(CHICAGO) SUEDE LEATHER ORIGINAL RETAIL WAS $325! COLOR: MOSS SUEDE SIZE: 9 D CONDITION. NEW WITH BOX. NO FLAWS. AN AWESOME PAIR OF BOOTS AT A GREAT PRICE! FREE SHIPPING IN USA. SORRY, NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING PAYPAL ONLY
ITEM: FRAY FOR NEIMAN MARCUS BUTTON DOWN DRESS SHIRT HANDMADE IN BOLOGNA , ITALY SIDE GUSSETS SUPER THICK MOTHER OF PEARL BUTTONS 100% LUXURY SOFT COTTON ORIGINAL RETAIL WAS $695 A FEW YEARS AGO COLOR: LIGHT GRAYISH BLUE WITH FAINT BLUE AND WHITE VERTICAL/HORIZONTAL STRIPES SIZE: 17.5 COLLAR: 17.5" SLEEVE LENGTH: 23.5"(SHOULDER SEAM TO END OF CUFF) SHOULDER: 21"(SEAM TO SEAM) TOTAL LENGTH: 33.5"(BACK OF COLLAR TO BOTTOM OF SHIRT) CHEST: 26"(ARMPIT TO ARMPIT) CONDITION:...
I'M SELLING AN AWESOME NWOT TURNBULL AND ASSER !00% CASHMERE CREW NECK SWEATER. MADE IN SCOTLAND. ORIGINAL RETAIL WAS $695. THE BEST OF THE BEST!! GO TO THEIR WEBSITE AND CHECK IT OUT. DETAILS: *SINGLE PLY *PURE MONGOLIAN CASHMERE *HAND TRIMMED FINISH *CONTEMPORARY FIT MEASUREMENTS: TOTAL LENGTH: 28" SLEEVE: 26" WITH CUFF UNFOLDED-24" WITH CUFF FOLDED SHOULDER: 20" CHEST: 25" COLOR: RED CONDITION: NEW WITHOUT TAG. NO FLAWS. SUPER SOFT. SHIPPING IS FREE IN THE USA(USPS...
ITEM: QUODDY FOR ROGUES GALLERY MARLIN DECK BOOTS COLOR: GREY SUEDE AND WHITE LEATHER COMBINATION. SIZE: 9 D CONDITION: NEW WITH MINOR DEFECT. THESE AWESOME BOOTS WERE HANDMADE BY QUODDY IN 2009 FOR THE LATE, GREAT ROGUES GALLERY IN PORTLAND, MAINE. THEY HAVE A COMBINATION LEATHER/SUEDE UPPER. I BELIEVE THE TONGUE IS DEERSKIN(IT IS SUPER, SUPER SOFT). THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN WORN. THE ONLY DEFECT IS THAT THERE ARE A FEW SCUFFS/SCRATCHES ON THE LEATHER(VERY MINOR). LOOK AT...
ITEM: QUODDY FOR ROGUES GALLERY MARLIN DECK BOOTS COLOR: GREY SUEDE AND WHITE LEATHER COMBINATION. SIZE: 9 D CONDITION: NEW WITH MINOR DEFECT. THESE AWESOME BOOTS WERE HANDMADE BY QUODDY IN 2009 FOR THE LATE, GREAT ROGUES GALLERY IN PORTLAND, MAINE. THEY HAVE A COMBINATION LEATHER/SUEDE UPPER. I BELIEVE THE TONGUE IS DEERSKIN(IT IS SUPER, SUPER SOFT). THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN WORN. THE ONLY DEFECT IS THAT THERE ARE A FEW SCUFFS/SCRATCHES ON THE WHITE LEATHER(VERY MINOR)....
Dents cashmere-lined peccary gloves for $181 over at DJ Bennett. Various colors and sizes. http://www.djbennett.com/peccary-leather-gloves.html
DESCRIPTION & FEATURES Calfskin leather. Removable button snaps. Holds two ties. Signature Golden Fleece® lining. 15 ¾" x 5 ¾". Made in China. CONDITION: I RECEIVED THIS CASE AS A GIFT AND WAS NEVER USED. THEY ARE JUST SOME SUPERFICIAL SCRATCHES FROM SITTING IN MY CLOSET. ALSO, IT COMES WITH A BROOKS BROTHERS SIGNED BAG THAT HAS A VERY SMALL STAIN. IT WILL PROBABLY COME OUT IF YOU WASH THE BAG. USA SHIPPING IS FREE. SORRY, NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING PAYPAL ONLY
ITEM: POLO RALPH LAUREN 100% COTTON FIELD/HUNTING JACKET REAL HORN BUTTONS(SIGNED) 2 REAR SIDE VENTS WITH BUTTONS 1 CHEST POCKET WITH 2 BELLOWS POCKETS. 2 INTERIOR POCKETS. UNLINED MADE IN ITALY(PROBABLY BY CORNELIANI). ORIGINAL RETAIL WAS AROUND $1000! COLOR: DARK NAVY BLUE WITH BLACK CORDUROY COLLAR AND CUFFS(2 BUTTON ADJUSTABLE) SIZE: LARGE LENGTH: 32.5"(BACK OF COLLAR TO BOTTOM OF JACKET) SHOULDER: 20"(SEAM TO SEAM) SLEEVE LENGTH: 26" WITHOUT CORDUROY CUFF FOLDED...
SUPER RARE IN NEW CONDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ROLLS-ROYCE OF HUNT COUNTRY BOOTS. THEY WERE PURCHASED AT NEIMAN MARCUS BEFORE HUNTER STARTED MAKING THEIR BOOTS IN CHINA. THEY WERE PUT IN A CLOSET AND NEVER WORN. THEY ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION. THE CURRENT BALMORAL SOVEREIGNS THAT HUNTER SELLS FOR $475 ARE MADE IN CHINA AND THEY DON'T EVEN COMPARE TO THESE. HOWEVER, I'M ONLY SELLING THESE FOR THE SAME PRICE AS THE CHINESE SOVEREIGN HUNTER BOOTS. IMO, HUNTER BOOTS MADE IN...