or Connect

Posts by LSeca

Quote: Originally Posted by stickonatree maybe it's just the angle and the way he's wearing them? You could be right, I was just pointing out what I saw when I first looked at the suit. Pics can be deceiving I think. He is better dressed than most I see on a daily basis.
His right shoulder has a serious drop difference in comparison to the left, the jacket amplifies it.
1st pic is my preference, slightly noticeable but right on the edge of the fabric. The 3rd pic doesn't look good to me.
LK had it right, they were used to grip the steering wheel in summer months. The gloves provided grip when needed, many autos didn't even have power steering so this was important. Modern cars have over boosted power steering, you can steer some with pressure from one finger. Now people use gloves to mainly keep their hands warm, if the car they are driving doesn't have a heated steering wheel.
Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart I polish my shoes almost after every wear, or every other. I just sit in front of the TV and get to biz. you're right, it is very relaxing I do the same thing, polishing after every wear and while watching news.
Quote: Originally Posted by JLibourel Nice-looking hoster. Who did the work? Thanks. It is an Allessi, but I do not know if he has help in his shop so I can not say if Lou actually made it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Thats a Challenger. The Charger is sort of a weird mix of fastback and sedan that does injustice to the name in my opinion. The Challenger is smaller, lighter, and has a MUCH more 'true to its roots' shape. Good to know. That original Challenger is fantastic, imo, much better than the new model coming out as far as looks go. They have done a really good job with the new design though, better than the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Fixed. Like a dog. Thanks. When is the Charger going to be available for sale (or is it)? The domestic muscle cars are so fun to drive, especially in a straight line from a stop. They are inexpensive as well. I just wish they didn't have such a red neckish image. Please take no offense to those who own them.
TS, I can only see red Xs. I am curious as to what the pics are.
Quote: Originally Posted by yachtie You must just wear sold shirts- I didn't say match I misunderstood your post then, apologies. BTW, I own one solid shirt and it is white. I don't think I own any white socks though.