or Connect

Posts by LSeca

I think the pants could be a bit slimmer, or maybe more tappered at least.
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl They are a typical style for the area, where I live and they reflect the heritage of their history. Named after Slatin Pasha. We have a different taste in shoes. Fair enough. However, Aldens are a typical style here with a history going back to the 1800s as well. This particular style in shell is very classic and diverse, you can wear them with everything from dress pants to jeans. I agree with...
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl You deserve better. fritzl, those Aldens are much better looking than the bespoke shoes in your avatar. I don't know if anyone has ever told you, but those are blobby and tired looking. The weave-like leather tries to make them interesting but instead they look like a gaudy mess. Perhaps the ultimate in bespoke though, a direct reflection of their owner.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I am thinking of picking a pair of these up. Any comments from current owners about how you have liked them? Or from non owners... Matt, Those shoes are a bit bulky in-person, as Manton said, but this gives them a nice substantial look. I like them, and this shoe will never go out of style. In my mind this is possibly the most classic, quality made, and best wearing American shoe. I would...
Wow, very nice. Mind if I ask where you purchased these and for how much? Please PM me if you do not want to openly reply.
Quote: Originally Posted by Taxler Any opinions on the new JL Beeston? I like these, although I prefer round punch holes to the oblong shape these have. The light colored extended welt is interesting, something you don't see on most Lobbs.
Swimmers are lean, but usually not as toned for the level of fitness they have. Their bodies will store a thin layer of fat to act as insulation from the cold water over time. Professional runners, for example, will be more toned than the professional swimmer.
VR, thanks for the pics. Interesting new designs by JL, I like the Ascot model.
I wear the Oakley "Pitch" with G30 (pink) lenses for golfing, they are hideous but very good on the course with this lense and depth perception. I do not wear sunglasses otherwise, but I do like the look of some of the Oliver People models.
Quote: Originally Posted by dkzzzz These Carminas should fetch a paper for those VASS shoes. Thinking about it, I actually like the Carmina pair a little better, although they both are fantastic. I wonder how the chiselled U last will look if the shell developes rolls as it is known to do with wear. I think the Carmina shape will look better as they are worn, but I could be wrong.