or Connect

Posts by LSeca

Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 This pattern size? Yes approx this size, and thanks again. Hopefully something in a dark brown/tan color combo.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 I remember seeing some Etro ones a year or two ago. (sorry I realize that's not very helpful) Sure it helps and thanks, I am to the point where I am starting to search e-bay even. I have been looking for a while now, can't find them anywhere.
I am trying to find a larger patterned houndstooth SC, with good quality, off the rack. I currently have a brown/tan Belvest but I would like something with a larger pattern size. Does anyone own one of these or know of places I can look? Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing [IMG] Rings like these worn with a very simple, minimalist outfit is very chic. I have to disagree with you on this one LK. I think those rings and the style are very gaudy and costume like. Imo, for a women, a minamalistic styled band with one fantastic stone is all that is needed.
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC I was looking at this pink gold one from VC&A. [/IMG] Nice, but a little on the thin side. I do like the rounded bands, they are more comfortable too. Btw, does this style match with your engagement ring?
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNWorn A car is meant to be driven, and what good is all that effort if it'll all get dusty 10 minutes after you drive it off your driveway. Less dust and grime will stick to the car, the product will also help preserve the paint and keep this car looking great for years. BTW, great car AF and thanks for the pics. I wish you would have snapped one of the back-end, imo the best angle of the 997.
entry: honda S2000 mid: bmw m3 high: porsche 911 TT
Quote: Originally Posted by redcaimen Just a little pre-manhood ceremony celebration. What? You dont like skinny ties? Lol, very disturbing. The cut-out of the eyes makes it seem like I am being watched as I look at the "celebration". I feel like I have been caught. Now I have to click through other profiles to find more of these gems.
Quote: Originally Posted by redcaimen Check out my profile pic. Im always up for mentoring the young. Haha, what the hell is this pic? Creepy as hell..
No-break pants 2" cuffs High-collars with my average neck I prolly do more things wrong than right when it comes to patterns, the only thing I really pay extra attention to is the tie. I have to make a nice, even dimple...sometimes a symetrical double dimple works too.