or Connect

Posts by LSeca

Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC I was looking at this pink gold one from VC&A. [/IMG] Nice, but a little on the thin side. I do like the rounded bands, they are more comfortable too. Btw, does this style match with your engagement ring?
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNWorn A car is meant to be driven, and what good is all that effort if it'll all get dusty 10 minutes after you drive it off your driveway. Less dust and grime will stick to the car, the product will also help preserve the paint and keep this car looking great for years. BTW, great car AF and thanks for the pics. I wish you would have snapped one of the back-end, imo the best angle of the 997.
entry: honda S2000 mid: bmw m3 high: porsche 911 TT
No-break pants 2" cuffs High-collars with my average neck I prolly do more things wrong than right when it comes to patterns, the only thing I really pay extra attention to is the tie. I have to make a nice, even dimple...sometimes a symetrical double dimple works too.
Quote: Originally Posted by ogduncan I figured i should have my gf buy me some nice ties and pocket squares for xmass as im working on upgrading all my dress clothes. I didn't know you were upgrading. I would advise not to worry about a 7 fold right now, honestly, it is not important at all.
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini You must spend many sleepless-nights writing to Taco Bell asking that they finally change the word "burrito" to "Mexican wrap" and "taco" to "Mexican crunchy sandwich."
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad I call compilation foul Good point, guess I will have to go with Willy and the Poor Boys then. Fortunate Son tips it in favor for me over their other great albums. Quote: Originally Posted by coachvu I agree that greatest hits albums need their own category, but Chronicle is definitely one of the greatest compilation albums.
Quote: Originally Posted by ogduncan wow first of all thanks for all your input. Second those ties look very nice. Is the first pic (the one with the white pocket square) from Talbott's. Thanks. Yes, all Robert Talbott to show example of my favs except for the last Bizzochi pic. I do have a few sevens from Isaia that are lined but they don't hold a candle to the Talbott imo, but you can get them at great discounted pricing. Some that know a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley Thank you - I'm glad all of you like the shoes. The vast majority of my shoes are traditional British makes such as Edward Green and John Lobb. The Dinkelackers, however, are excellent for weekend wear and with heavier suits in the winter. Variety is, after all, the spice of life! You are so right. I find myself being stubborn and not having any different styles to wear. By the way, what size...
I didn't ever think I would say this but I really like those shoes. They look fantastic. These belong in teh shoe pron thread, thanks for taking the time to post.