or Connect

Posts by LSeca

Wow, my feet are in this thread! These are great shoes guys, very nice to have around this time of year as they can take a beating. Good price too. Btw, every once in a while I use black AE cream polish (sparingly applied) to make my my monks look like that. The pic above was taken without a flash. Good luck with your sale nerdykarim.
Red, that is one nice looking time piece.
Quote: Originally Posted by Brian278 The spoiler is purely for show, I doubt it adds any measurable down force. And even if it did, it wouldn't be for the purpose of putting power down at the speeds it would you would have to operate for it to make a difference, rather, it'd likely be for high-speed stability (like most road cars). If the Civic made enough power in the first place. This was my point, the rear spoiler is for show much like...
Nice. I see another ironic thing in this photo besides teh obvious doors. Notice the Civic, with the large rear spoiler giving the FRONT wheel drive car massive amounts of REAR down force. I am sure this really helps the econo-box put the power down. The Lambo is spoiler-less.
Imo, any Rolls is a car you should have driven for you while you sit in the back. They just do not appeal to me. They are for rich older men who can not appreciate (or drive) a sporty car. For the money, I would much rather have an Italian exotic, or even a Porsche.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Something like this? I am not sure anybody even makes a houndstooth this big anymore, custom or OTR. Really nice Matt. This is exactly what I want, the pattern is perfect and I like the patch pockets too. Is it yours? The hanger looks like the Zegna mtm hanger.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 This pattern size? Yes approx this size, and thanks again. Hopefully something in a dark brown/tan color combo.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 I remember seeing some Etro ones a year or two ago. (sorry I realize that's not very helpful) Sure it helps and thanks, I am to the point where I am starting to search e-bay even. I have been looking for a while now, can't find them anywhere.
I am trying to find a larger patterned houndstooth SC, with good quality, off the rack. I currently have a brown/tan Belvest but I would like something with a larger pattern size. Does anyone own one of these or know of places I can look? Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing [IMG] Rings like these worn with a very simple, minimalist outfit is very chic. I have to disagree with you on this one LK. I think those rings and the style are very gaudy and costume like. Imo, for a women, a minamalistic styled band with one fantastic stone is all that is needed.