or Connect

Posts by glimmertwins

Come on guys - these are on ebay and end on Sunday. Would prefer sell here though...is this thing on?
Seriously - make me an offer on these. Bought to put them on ebay would prefer not bother with that. Price drop shows I'm serious ;-)
Not really very fond of ebay these days - seems like I always end up losing as much as I make so trying selling on here. I have an ebay handle to point you to(b_meza) if you want to see flawless feedback and I also have many many successful transactions on music forums buying selling guitars, keyboards, and studio gear(I'm a musician) and I can point you there for references as well. ...so selling a pair of lightly used Alden Cap toe shell cordovan boots in #8 in size...
Got a ton of stuff up for sale on ebay - most of it for no reserve. I would be motivated to cut a deal for those on this forum just so I don't have to pay the ebay fees just keep in mind that the auctions end on Sunday night so if the auction has closed or is close to closing, there is likely not enough time to "deal"....but before then make me an offer. Here is what I'm presently selling: -Iron Heart Hickory Stripe XXXL(fits more like a Jcrew XL...
Quote: Originally Posted by norcal_indy I received my Quoddys today and am quite happy with them. Maliseet Oxford Burgundy Chromexcel Unlined Baseball Stitching Brass Eyelets Brick Camp Sole 11D Ordered 3/15 and Quoddy gave an estimated 4/26 ship date. They actually shipped the 14th and arrived today, the 19th. Glad to have them in time for summer. There aren't many pictures of burgundy in this thread, so I wanted to contribute some...
...so I can avoid the inconsistent Quoddy wait times ordering direct, does anyone know where I can score the Maliseet's in Navy/brick with the straight top stitching(not the cross stitch like Leffot has right now). Closest I can find is the blucher at Unionmade but I think I fancy the extra eyelet/raised back of the maliseet. Maybe I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and order direct...
Quote: Originally Posted by A.L.Z. "Jack" is actually outsourced to a Customer Service Center of Excellence in Hyderabad, India. I struck up a nice exchange a few weeks ago with "Jack"....my Jack's real name was Naima. We shared interests and she gave me her recipe for Hyderabadi biryani....which I share below. Happy cooking! Hyderabadi biryani a la J Crew's Naima Wash basmati rice thoroughly, and soak in water for 3-4 hours. drain, bring...
Quote: Originally Posted by ChrisGold Crepe - Extremely comfortable. They look very casual, and the edges of the crepe that are visible tend to look "frayed" - also, if you tend to pronate, they do not offer good support. I'm curious why the crepe sole doesn't offer good support to pronators. Do they provide better support to supinators? I don't get why the crepe matters - sorry if I'm being dense.
God I want this Pitt boots in black so bad. They would be on their way to my house right now if my employer wouldn't have made a thousand dollar mistake on my last paycheck. Ugh....wonder if they would hold a pair for me for a week.
...I can't dig that reverse welt. Sorry, Orvis.