or Connect

Posts by virginpose

On ebay now, at $199. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=170283405428
$275 shipped.
Offers welcome, must sell this asap.
Brand new with tags Nice Collective Blitz jacket in size L. Jacket is in perfect condition and I just opened it up today. My wife got as a gift in NYC. Unfortunately, it is a little bit too small for me (only on the biceps) and we won't be back in NYC for a few months. Very nice piece from the Fall 2008 collection. Paid $370, asking $310 with USPS Priority Mail included. Jacket retails for $410 at Barneys. Blitz Jacket In Black Multi pocket, industrial style jacket...
I want in on the next round, thanks for doing this.
Jacket is SOLD.
hoodie: armpit to armpit: 22.5' length: 27.5' sleeve: 26' jacket: armpit to armpit: 21.5' length: 30.5' sleeve: 28'
Also have a size L dress jacket from Nice Collective '06 line. Very nice details with zipper pockets, cross stitched into the interior lining, etc..
Cashmere sweater was bought for $300+ and the patch hoodie was $200. Looking for 50% off, so 150 & 100.
Moving sale, gotta part with some rare NiCo pieces. Both are size L, fitted and in great condition. The cashmere sweater has never been worn, it has lightening bolt on the front chest, destroyed stitching and details. The hoodie has been worn less than 4 times, has leather patch on front, hoodie has owl patch stitched on it, and some foreign letters down the sleeve. Serious offers only, paypal preferred.