or Connect

Posts by Fatman

Quote: Originally Posted by HarleyBob Just buy from their "on sale" fabrics. If they are still too much for you, buy your shirts at Target or some inexpensive place. They offered discounts for a period in order to increase their customer base. I readily admit that I took advantage of their discounts and purchased a lot of shirts during that period. Obviously it worked and they have stopped offering them. If you can't justify buying from them at...
So coupons? None? Some? Anyone...
Hi everyone. Is there a current voucher of some kind? Cheers Ryan
Quote: Originally Posted by moderntailoremma On another note, we have a $20 off promotion on all pants as long as you order more than $100 worth of shirts. We're pushing custom tailored pants at the moment due to the following reasons: 1. We receive 98% customer satisfaction on our pants... 2. We have cotton lycra fabrics which are perfect for comfortable yet perfect fitting pants Regards, E Hi Emma. How thick is the cotton/lycra...
Quote: Originally Posted by BostonElitist You should have multiple regression models between your 8 parameters, and also, you should NOT give the customer more options. For example, we dont really need to specify the length of the shirt. You are just introducing the opportunity to make an error for this. We DON'T need to specifiy the shirt length. All men do not care for the differences between a shirt 31" or 33". If you ask what length our...
I have a Bawden Bespoke shirt. I bought it before I knew what I wanted. I chose an ugly fabric, and when doing my measurements I was very generous, because I was deathly afraid of having too tight of a shirt. Then I selected 'relaxed' fit. What I have now is an ugly tarpaulin made of very nice cotton. But that is my fault. After I ordered, I got an email from Marcus Bawden that said something along the lines of 'Your measurements seem off, when can I call you?', and he...
Quote: Originally Posted by BostonElitist Viator, Not all options are good options. If I had a shirt company, would it be an improvement if I were identical to MT, except that you have the OPTION (but not the obligation) to purchase a shirt with wine stains on it? It's more options, after all, than what MT has for you today Stupid that you would say this. If you want to submit body measurements you can.
I have this problem with OTR shirts too. If I buy the largest size I can button the top button, but it still chokes me, and also it fits like a tarpaulin. If I buy the shirt that fits, the two ends of the collar band don't even overlap. I ordered a modern tailor shirt using measurments from a fitting shirt, adjusted the size of the collar and had them make it super long so it stays tucked in. They even do a first shirt for $20 now so you can dial in yor fit.
Mine end at my jawline, to enhance my scottish look. Also, first post. Hello everone