or Connect

Posts by captainkim

When I first started to become more conscious about my clothing and wardrobe I thought there is always some sort of goal or place you are constantly trying to reach and once you reach there I thought you would be less likely to purchase clothing and somehow become happy with everything. You would constantly try and upgrade from where you are now to higher pieces (it was the rule of two, one beater and one nicer item like some star wars shit; let the apprentice overtake the...
Manhattan GRE books are pretty damn good. If their course is like their books, I wouldn't hesitate to go there.
it's 36 after the hem off originally it was a 38 inseam
Japan Blue x Momotaro 14.8oz Tight Straight Vintage Raw Selvedge Denim - Model JB0701 Size - 29 Leg opening = 7" Waist = 15.5" with dip (stretched out a little bit but hot soaking it will probably help out) Inseam = 36" Crotch to seam = 10" or 9.75ish" and 3" below is 9" I've had these for a while but worn for maybe two or three months tried to cold soak them once but didn't help THE thighs were too damn tight and now I am regretting it. The zipper did tear at once...
blah if this doesn't sell by thursday sooo tempted to purchase. It has detachable sleeves with hidden zippers, and it's not leather; it's from a black denim I think, which is a nice touch since if it was leather it would be probably unwearable throughout the entire year since it's already hot where I live. Someone tell me why it's bad or please purchase this to put me out of my misery
Anyone know a place where I can get some unlined cotton blazers to buy or know anyone who makes them? I have one light cotton blazer that I love to wear, but I was wondering if there were any other places I could cop some good ones since I bought mine from Urban Outfitters, and I would love to get better quality blazers or have some more. I prefer to have a lighter blazer to wear since most of mine are heavy/thick and usually never leave my closet.