or Connect

Posts by seok

Just picked up a pair of dark brown Chelse boots with rubber soles from Old England. Rebranded Churches in a French brand from Nice...Albert. Manager spoke English and was helpful. They have a 30% sale going on, but only applies to sweaters, raincoats, and suede.
Think their Masterpieces were right beneath EGs
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH That's x rated shoe p0rn right there...hilarious thread, awesome satire
Are Charvets and Lobbs in Paris really that much more vs in NYC? Lobb has 3 stores in Paris--any one with much better selection than the other? Quote: Originally Posted by holymadness Ignore anyone who says they have a favourite café or restaurant: only tourists have these and shockingly, they always happen to be the first serviceable place within 10 minutes of their hotel. In fact, ignore anyone who tells you that you "have to" or "should"...
these are on sale in Paul Stuart NYC for ~$400 before tax Quote: Originally Posted by Trompe le Monde okay boys daddy got new shoes grenson masterpiece made for paul stuart color is listed as "mid brown". indoor cell phone pics. under overcast IRL they are more a yellow-copper shade.
Quote: Originally Posted by Panzeraxe II Would be a strong yay if it weren't for the puny 37mm size. Why so fixated on size? Not sure that the 45-46mm favoured here all day is necessarily the best fit for every body type. I'm 6ft tall myself and don't think I have arms huge enough to prevent the 45-46mm from looking awkward on me
Received the brown loafers--great purchasing experience from start to finish
Somewhat modern style would help. 42-43 size jacket and 38' waist. 6ft tall.
i'll take the dark brown leather gloves if they're still there
what do you guys reckon retail is on these?