or Connect

Posts by seok

Could go with a money clip if you're worried about wearing out your pants or wallet too fast. I've found it hard to go back to a normal wallet after simplifying my life into a money clip.
Has anyone gone today? Curious what markdowns are like
I went yday actually to sample sale in NY. Baby cashmere bomber full-zip ~40% off at $1400. Still seems way steep for me...sigh
Has anyone had experience in both and can speak to the relative value of the two options? The NY sample sale is coming up but I'm also going to Italy later this year.
Hugo Boss corduroy blazer. $70 + $10 shipping in the US, $15 to Canada, and $30 shipping to overseas. Just clearing some closet space. Wears well with jeans or khakis. Can button up for windy days as shown in the last picture. Also can do midtown Manhattan local pickup for free shipping. Chest: 45inches Waist: 41inches Shoulder: 20inches Sleeves: 25inches Jacket length:32inches
Canali 85% wool 15% cashmere sports jacket Chest: 45inches Waist: 41inches Shoulder: 19inches Sleeves: 24inches Jacket length: 30inches $275 + shipping at cost
Turnbull & Asser sportscoat worn less than a handful of times. Medium blue with beautifully subtle windowpane pattern. Bought for close to $700. Double-vented. In great condition but looking to clear out some closet space. Labelled "100% pure new wool." Rough measurements: Chest: 44inches Waist: 40inches Shoulder: 18.5inches Sleeves: 25inches Jacket length:31inches $350+shipping cost at cost
I usually wear US 10.5C's...would they fit me you think?
So, I need to get a Chanel handbag for my mother in law and my fiancee needs to get a nice handbag for my sister and a rolex/cartier watch for my mom. Just an Asian thing...don't ask why... I live in the NYC area. What's the selection in Woodbury like? I don't think they'll have Chanel's
Just picked up a pair of dark brown Chelse boots with rubber soles from Old England. Rebranded Churches in a French brand from Nice...Albert. Manager spoke English and was helpful. They have a 30% sale going on, but only applies to sweaters, raincoats, and suede.