or Connect

Posts by Tigris

Agreed please do yourself a favor and opt out of purchasing that leather. Quote: Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot Ehh. I tried it on in store and wasn't a huge fan, especially when zipped up. All saints styling is so weird, that guy looks like he's 4 feet tall.
I have a face I cannot show, I make the rules up as I go - Sheryl Crow.
Mall brands are actually coming out with decent flannels. If you've got a bluenotes denim store around you check out their selection, the material they use is pretty sturdy and they're affordable.
Hick as in a derogatory way, not a literal hillbilly way.
I own a prc 200 and it's my only timepiece (stainless steel model). It goes with everything and gets heaps of compliments.
She's a talentless hick. The only reason she's famous is because she's "good looking."
Waking up to an obnoxious crow. My solution, throwing a granola bar at it.
Quote: Originally Posted by chrisb0109 Started with a tie. I had to lose it pretty early. It was cooler, but not enough. Just plain awesome. I was going to send you an email with some questions I had but since you don't receive emails...and we're both the same size (36 jacket, 30 inseam), what are some of your favorite brands/places to shop? You always look so sharp and put together. Are a lot of your clothes tailored?
People On The Internet Who Like to Capitalize Each And Every Word. Cannot for the life of me figure out why they do it.
Such a timely question as I just switched my major from poli sci to geography. Let's see, most poli sci majors I knew were the kind who liked to argue for superfluous reasons while pushing their beliefs onto others.