or Connect

Posts by cardguy

GShen, like the button-down shirts. Brand/style?
Any pointers to brands that make bucks with a sole that's a little less substantial? Basically, lower-profile bucks...
Quote: Originally Posted by bwonger06 Collar is way too big. I agree with this. And the shirt is too short, no?
After one wash, hang dry, and iron:
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum Yes. It would require taking the cuff apart and reconstructing it. Thanks for the reply. I meant, is there any way for them to do this for me on future shirts?
I just received my first order from ModernTailor, and other than the shirt needing some more length and the collar being a bit too big, everything fits well after a wash and an iron. My only question is, is there any way to lessen the height of the cuffs? The cuffs are on the shirt that I received are much larger than those on all my other shirts.
Quote: Originally Posted by gunner05 QQ: Size 30:30 jeans are always a tab too long... and I don't usually see 30:29, like ever. any tips or sites that sell "shorter" jeans that would fit perfect. Just buy 30x30 and get them hemmed. Any tailor or alteration shop should be fine, and it won't cost you any more than $10 or $15.
oldog/oldtrix:
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles What does this have to do with horses?
Quote: Originally Posted by click here DO NOT get the Cream colour Oxford. The pic from the site made it look like it's White but I've just received it and it is fucking disgusting, looks like a dirty yellowish sweat stained shirt that hasn't been washed. I am disappointed Are you referring to P107?