or Connect

Posts by cardguy

Lesson learned. Thanks, fellas.
Quote: Originally Posted by UrbanComposition ^^ I've always steered clear of cotton sweaters & stick with wool. I hear the cotton blends stretch too much. Thanks for your feedback. So that's a vote for the first option posted, then?
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley I only pay as a personal transfer if it is a trusted member, someone I've dealt with before or I'd be willing to eat the amount, which is always less than $100. That's a good policy. My transaction met your third criteria, so that's why I don't care too much if I got hosed. It's just a matter of principle. How do people sleep at night knowing they took what isn't theirs (assuming that's what happened here)?
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Like the sweater. Who's the maker?
Quote: Originally Posted by hammer07 I wouldn't call 97.7% good but I hope things work out for you. 35 positive transactions and 0 negative transactions in the past 6 months, I figured that was pretty good.
Thanks for the feedback. I did contact him through eBay a few times, so we'll see how it goes. If worst comes to worst, I lost $65. Not a big deal.
Here's his eBay store: http://myworld.ebay.com/freewilliee
Yep. I figured he'd been selling on the board and I saw that he had a good eBay feedback score... dumb move, in hindsight.
I should also mention that he requested I mark the payment as "gift" so, in the event that I got hosed, I'm basically without recourse unless this guy decides to man up and do the right thing.
No, NY to CA.