or Connect

Posts by newmember2010

Come on somebody must have experience with there past sales. Please chime in if u have shopped there in the past. Thanks
Does any one know when asprey has their sales either in the us or online or in the uk. I am just not looking for clothes, I saw a very nice sterling silver tableware piece that is quite pricey that I was hoping to score for a discount but am also interested in a bag. Does anyone know if the newsletter on their website will email promotions? Do stores have mailing lists for this? Is anyone familiar with thier sales? Thanks.
used cavalier bag from gurka... will last for the rest of your life and classy. New they are 1250 in NYC but slightly used you can catch one for 300-400. Great zippers, great durable and thick leather. waterproof lining.... check them out.
Looking for driving pebble soles like those found on Tod's driving shoes. I want to hand make a pair in ostrich leather but cannot find any place to source them. This youtube video shows an example of the rubber soles that I am looking for. They are basically a structured inside sole that extends through to the outside. Thanks for any help as I have spent 4-5 hours looking and have yet to find any information. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGyWTmIYxgQ
Hi, I am looking for the highest quality lead-free glassware. I currently own baccarat tumblers and highball glasses but I would like to get away from using it on a daily basis due to potential lead risks. I understand many people believe there is nothing to worry about with lead crystal but I would still like to get away from using it on daily basis. Price is not really a concern and I am willing to pay up to 100 per glass if needed but would be perfectly fine with...
WOW... That messenger is amazing as is the tote on page 3!!!! Anyone else have any other pictures of bags from her? Anyone have a duffle or golf bag from AIP
Your bag looks amazing!!!!!!! In all sincerity, this is the best quality tote bag I have ever seen. I am interested in getting a similar one, with some changes of course (in dark brown, a little more details on the front as well, maybe a stripe or stiching down the center.. I am really curious how much this ended up costing, if you don't mind would you PM? Thanks -Craig
Hello, I will probably only get one chance since they may sell out before I get the chance to exchange so i am trying to do my best at getting my size correct. I wear a size 54 Ferragamo cashmere car coat that I bought this year and it fits me well. I want to buy a Loro Piana jacket and was wondering if Loro Piana is likely the same vs larger/smaller compared to ferragamo. I def do not want any extra fabric compared to Ferragamo. Thanks. Just for ref these are the...
Just wanted to thank Kirby Allison for his amazing customer service. As some might remember from my thread last week (http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...226552&page=2), a thief broke into my house and stole some stuff including my beautiful wood hangers from hanger project . Kirby contacted me privately via pm and offered to replace them free of charge. WOW is all I can say. This was by far the best customer service I have had from anywhere at anytime. This guy is...
Is a one inch dress belt/buckle too thin for someone that is 6'4" with a 34 inch waist. I really like this design but it appears to only come in 1 inch. BTW i have a massive gc which is why i was looking at sears. If it matters, I am not super old either. http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...7&blockType=G7