or Connect

Posts by Saltricks

What factors do you believe groupon has that differentiates it from the competitors who can do pretty much the same thing? (Living social, facebook, yelp, amazon)
ACTC hits 0.146 this morning..yowza. Quickly corrected though, probably a bunch of shorts taking profit.
lol, I don't understand why reevolving is being so aggressively trollish on this thread. Probably trying to boost up SF traffic somehow.
ACTC up again. Needs to stop tempting my trigger finger. I still don't get why it is rallying. Isn't dilution at 4 cents coming around the corner?
I've been on a selling spree lately. I'm fearing a big market wide correction soon. That end of the year/beginning of the year rally seems unfounded with how the eurozone has been handling the situation. Expecting a parabolic correction in coming weeks.
holy fuck, my options sold for SIRI. I got them at 1 cent 2 dollar call, sold at 8 cents. BESPOKE TIME MOTHERFUCKERS GUHH FUCK im gonna take today off and buy a stripper dance and some john lobbs.
ACTC fuck yeh! cost basis .083 here. 50,000 shares!!
EK is the primary printer of film reels for film projection. EK i still believe can be viable if they restructure and focus only doing this. However, there has been a huge shift to digital 4k projectors across america, which may make film reels more obsolete. I don't think film reels will completely disappear anytime soon, though, so I still see a market for that particular printing service for the next 10-15 years. Got my ACTC letter, I will vote for as well.
LOL
My sister just had her debut (18th birthday party) and she specified black tie. The vast majority were, surprisingly, correctly dressed in black tie. Mostly peak/shawl lapels, some DB tuxes, 2 or 3 velvet smoking jackets. Shoe's were a slightly different story, but the ratio of patent/slippers to other was almost 50/50. I dunno if we just have fashionable friends/family or if it's a filipino thing, but I was pleasantly surprised. My sister also let me choose her court's...