or Connect

Posts by Saltricks

hmmm i might go to the stockholder meeting tomorrow...lets see how the stock handles dilution
It would be hard to stop myself from selling at 10 bucks. It all depends on the situation though.
Maybe if the 2 test patients started getting mutant powers it could jump that high.
Yeah, if ACTC pays off, I will personally fly to maryland to buy you a drink
Small news. I've been to Will's Eye Institute before as a stop on a health care sales conference, it is a really legit place. The fact that they would approve stem cell research there is promising, but it's not like ACTC would choose any random clinic to perform their test. Good for a nice boost, but not anything I would call substantial.
Had to sell some shares in the wee hours of the morning. Hoping to buy back in at a better price point
I initially opened at .105, was tempted to sell at a loss when it fell to >.084 but I decided to load up instead. Fortune favors the bold I guess. Oh yeah, and look at that kodak ralllyyy, once again, I regret not buying more shares ;_;.
I bought more shares today at .165, hopefully I don't regret it, haha.
It really depends on the stock if you ask me. A big mature stock like pepsi, this kind of call option would not be worth it. Say you wanted 30 percent return on your initial investment of buying 1 contract of call options. At 13 bucks a pop, you would need a price of 86.90 to hit your goal within 2 years. For the year option you need the stock to hit 85ish, 80ish for may 2012. If you look at the history of pepsi (besides 2008-2009), you see that the price generally stays...
Usually they are too expensive to be worthwhile. However, if you expect extreme changes of the price of an established stock I see how they could be worth it. Warren Buffet has a 10 year call on Bank of America for 7ish dollars for 500 million shares.