or Connect

Posts by NickPollica

Nothing in France as of now.A selection can currently be found online via Haberdash, Carson Street Clothiers, Lawrence Covell and CHCM. The best representation of the collection's tailoring aesthetic will be available on No Man Walks Alone come fall.
The trainwreck continues. As always, head to ankles Eidos. Test driving the DB version of our Florentine inspired model, the Lorenzo. Jacket fabric is exclusive to us - there are only 3 in the world. Shirt is our cotton/linen denim western.
Same as spoo - old photo but I liked this.
What time did you come through?! I was there from 9-1:30 remerching the shop to better highlight the sportswear.Are you in town tomorrow? PM me if you want to grab a coffee and learn a little more about what we are up to.
Scoop in Brentwood for sportswear and Sy Devore for some tailoring. For fall it will be in Century City Bloomingdales as well.
Eidos will hit the Chicago Bloomingdales next fall. Currently We are carried by Haberdash and Sid Jerome in Chicago.
Late entry to the jeans/jacket/tie "tranwreck" contest with a focus on deliberately textural and casual items i.e.: navy knit tie, old bandana in lieu of a handkerchief, oxford BD and well worn alden tassels. Jacket and jeans are Eidos.
I find that I wear our 1 piece collar polo 4 to 5 times a week at this point with everything from jeans to db suits as it walks a nice line between casual and formal. A normal shirt would certainly be more by the book but I have no real need to dress that way.
Head to ankles Eidos including our 1 piece collar polo and the wool/cotton flannel DB suit which is perfect for today's transitional NYC weather. Belgian hooves.
Regarding whats in store at this moment there are three different jacket models available:Tipo - If you are familiar with Isaia, its a mix of the S-Body and Gregory. Fully lined with a minimally padded shoulder. A classic length (76cm on an EU size 50) with a trim half waist (53cm), a high armhole and slim sleeve. This is what most stores stock.Tenero - Our soft model. Unlined with a completely natural shoulder. 1cm shorter in length and 1cm narrower in the half...