or Connect

Posts by NickPollica

This fabric is incredible.
Man was I hungover in that photo.They came in off spec and short the first season - Next season they will be perfect!
Head to toe: Sunglasses - Warby Parker Wool/silk shepherds' check jacket - Eidos indigo v-neck sweater - Club Monaco Army one piece collar polo - Eidos Chocolate croc belt - Bastian White canvas militia pant - Eidos Hooves - Belgian
CSC can do a MTM tuxedo for you no problem! Call Patrick and he should be able to help out.
Description is correct - its a greyish green houndstooth from lanifico di pray and it is awesome IRL.Check out the photo of me in the interview I did with unbelragazzo for SF - Im wearing it!Not really, no. At least not yet. I want to do it right and havent had the time. We did a tumblr based microsite for our spring collection which can be seen at thisisrome.netThis is a very good summation of our factory's history, although much of the correale and michelangelo...
@9thsymph Tie looks great!
Yessir - Maybe we can organize a trunkshow with NMWA once fall hits. At this time pant alterations on MTM are minimal - we can adjust the waist and leg opening - because we are focusing our attention on RTW.
Head to ankles current season Eidos including brown unlined linen puppytooth (oremezzano) suit, white cotton/linen spread collar shirt and brick/brown bicolor silk knit and white linen raw edged square with brown silk chainstitch (like you would find on the hem of denim). Hooves are from Jamison.
You could but it wouldn't have the same relaxed, casual look and feeling. The way our washed jackets are produced (just like boglioli, lbm 1911 etc.) is that the garment is made with undyed fabrics and washed and dyed after they are completely constructed. This allows the dye to gather at the seams and give you the beautiful highs and lows that are associated with those types of jackets. If you dyed the fabric first, the garment's color would be completely uniform.
We offer them now - its just all how the retailer buys it. Bloomingdales has a wide selection of shorts and longs.