or Connect

Posts by NickPollica

A little fall 16 preview from our Milan showroom.
It should be noted that the retail cost of the Carlo Barbera piece goods here is nearly cost of what this is listed for. Its also one of a kind.
What new cut? The bathazar? The balthazar and tip are the exact same block. The o ly difference is the balthazar is 1 cm shorter with a slighty more narrow, bellied lapel.
I don't see why not. It's waterproof and has a game pocket in the back. My brother is a hunter and was the main impetus for this jacket in the first place. When working on the collection he asked me to make one that he could actually shoot in ( tightly woven, water repellant face that would not get snagged in brush but still really warm). This is where we landed.
A quick and dirty preview for you guys of what will likey be coming to NMWA next fall from Eidos: EIDOS maremmana hunting jacket made for hunting...Chocolate japanese weathercloth lined in chocolate shearling. Stay warm and dry my friends. (It should be noted that this coat is one size smaller than Q would wear.)
Casentino was originally developed as a foul weather fabric.
Formentera
The field jacket (its actually charcoal) is a new season specific model called the trapunto. I tried to push Greg into it but he stuck with the Ragosta you all know and love.The blouson is an update to our old model and the fabric is an exclusive wool and silk I designed with Pray to replicate the feeling of vintage hand woven French grain sacks. The colors were chosen to match the yarn in Smith Woolens solaro, which Greg will be carrying in the NMWA model.
For those interested, the Eidos spring 16 campaign is live and can be seen here. Enjoy.
For those interested, the Eidos spring 16 campaign is live and I'm happy to say look one will be coming to NMWA soon. Peep the whole thing here.