or Connect

Posts by NickPollica

I basically live in our long sleeve polos. Haberdash bought the most aggressive cut we offer and were the only store in the world to do so. In retrospect we probably should have pushed them towards our middle fit which seems to work well for most guys. Let me know when you are in the city - I'd be happy to take you through the collection at Bloomingdales!
To me its all about context. Socks are more of a necessity in a more classically professional environment (like a law/medical/financial setting) than they are for a clothing designer who could very easily wear a tee shirt and jeans to the office every day. I wear tailoring because I love it. That said, there is always going to be a much more casual approach to how I dress every day, even when wearing a suit and tie.
Socks are a winter thing for me unless I'm wearing lace ups, which I rarely do once the weather warms. I favor loafers with a lower vamp and I don't think low vamp shoes look good with socks. Feel free to disagree.
The tailoring you see here is made to measure for me with the occasional salesman sample that I've made up in a model that fits me well.
Willing the weather to turn and wearing denim even when I'm not. One of my favorite swatches from our spring season, our denim blue/army raw silk/linen glen plaid made up as a DB suit, box check spread collar and army linen knit all Eidos. Alden hooves that could use a trip to the cobbler.
Liverano is Florentine and Isaia has not produced private label goods for an outside brand in years. Our factory (called Michelangelo and owned by the Isaia family) produced Liverano RTW in the past to the same standards of make that the Eidos line is produced at.
Started the weekend early. Sorry for the lack of tailoring in the fit - had planned on something else but wanted to wear test the white Eidos military pant I picked up at Carson yesterday. Sweater and shirt are Eidos too. Jacket is an old M65 and shoes are Venetian friuli.
Nothing in France as of now.A selection can currently be found online via Haberdash, Carson Street Clothiers, Lawrence Covell and CHCM. The best representation of the collection's tailoring aesthetic will be available on No Man Walks Alone come fall.
The trainwreck continues. As always, head to ankles Eidos. Test driving the DB version of our Florentine inspired model, the Lorenzo. Jacket fabric is exclusive to us - there are only 3 in the world. Shirt is our cotton/linen denim western.
Same as spoo - old photo but I liked this.