Posts by NickPollica

Next fall we are launching a chunky knit watch cap vintage racking at the fold edge.
Yep - one left at Gentry.http://www.gentrynyc.com/collections/eidos/products/wool-boucle-pea-coat
A few things. First, that picture was taken by Glen, but it is actually the Iranian writer Hooman Majd.Second, have you ever owned a lighter color outerwear piece? I think the notion that it washes its wearer out doesn't take into consideration what you are wearing under it. As a neutral, that color specificially goes with every dark color in your wardrobe. These colors can be worn as knitwear underneath and that counters any washing out may think will occur, unless...
Yeah - those must have been mislabelled by the factory because they are completely different than the size 30s I was just looking at last week (and I saw multiple pairs).
Interesting as I just handled these pants in that size and didn't see that large of a size discrepancy. What is the waist measurement or them? I handled a pair last week in size 30 that were a 31.5" waist. I'm actually wearing the same model in a different fabric that I received from mr. porter today in the size 34 and the waist measures 35.5". The slightly large waist was intentional because the supplier that made them had consistently made the waist of the trousers...
Think about it differently - Now you can buy HER a present that you can steal...
Lalle does indeed make everything look great. I do find it fascinating that the stone colored ragosta was so much slower to move than the other colors. It literally goes with everything.
I would go with the 52R. Also here is Lalle Johnson in his beige one:
For those who haven't yet seen it, below is our winter editorial, entitled Soul has no Gender. The concept for this was largely inspired Glen Allsop's wife and mine, who wear our EIDOS garments nearly every day. I'm so happy how this turned out that I actually plan on offering components of the collection as unisex styles for Fall market.
The only model we offer that has similar shoulders to the Balthazar is the tipo (which is more or less extinct at this point). Every other model we make has completely unpadded shoulders.