Posts by NickPollica

We wish Christian nothing but the best!That said, we are really excited about what we have coming next season. We will be filling the one season gap in EIDOS footwear with two new, more focused collaborations for next fall. First up is two styles with Barbanera that are based on shoes that Basquiat often painted in. There's an unlined deerskin moc loafer with a handstitched toe (available in black and brown) and a rugged work boot with a removable ankle strap (available...
They are a normal boot - they actually arent even as soft as I wanted them to be! How you see them in the Mr. Porter shoot is how they will look.
The boots dont do that at all unless you fold them over. I have never once done that and would never have styled it that way. FWIW I would also never describe them as a summer boot. I suppose you could wear them in the summer but I designed them as a deconstructed winter boot. I've worn them all the way through this winter and they have not let me down.
No store has ever ordered 48L. I used to make samples up in this size in the Primo model but have discontinued that since we now focus on the augusto and tenero.
That's the Lorenzo model - we only produced it for one season. Its been tweaked substantially.
Follow akciongoli on instagran to see daily previews of what we have coming next fall.
Its all the same model. AK Rikks has the exact one I'm wearing on sale gor 60% off right now but you have to call them for it. Not sure what sizes are.
A cord Ragosta is definitely something we can do this season if Greg so chooses (although not the one from the florence season). We have 3 different qualities of cord available this season, all Japanese. We have a midwale slub cord available in black and khaki and a pinwale yarn dyed indigo (which is pretty much the coolest fabric in the collection).
same fabric, different model.
That shirt is our dress shirt model. The walmart stuff was actually bloomingdales unloadin 3 year old product (without our knowledge).