or Connect

Posts by NickPollica

Is that a Capelli tie from their outlet??? I wanted a similar one so badly!
I live this mang....but seriously - this fabric is a raw silk chalkstripe fresco and lends itself very well to casual wear in real life.
Head to ankles Eidos Napoli. Alden hooves.
I'm fairly certain it is not sold out. Did you ask them to check the back or call SF? I can see the numbers and we are sitting on a good deal of that coat.It will be next season.
That was basically my elevator pitch to Isaia and I believe wholeheartedly that you are right. We are ready to sell to Europe - but the stores have to want to buy it and so far all I hear from our European agent is how tough the economy is there and that nobody cares about how the clothing is made, they want inexpensive goods.
Thats the strange part. There is literally no one else doing what we do at this price in te wholesale market. The feedback from the european stores has largely been that they dont care about quality of construction. Mist stores would prefer I sell fused jackets.
I also haven't really had the time to dedicate to trying to get the business off the ground there. I will be at Pitti for sure. If you come please stop by and say hello!
FYI - Fairly certain all of Eidos went markdown yesterday at Bloomingdales NYC/SF.
They bought our other polo model, the "camicia," which came in a little longer than the lupo but also a hair off spec.There is considerably less handwork in Eidos tailoring than Kiton, Attolini and Rubinacci, which is a big part of the reason for the price disparity. I'll put our sportswear up to theirs any day of the week though but that's just me liking what I do Most European stores we have shown the collection to say it is too American and too expensive. Go figure.
This fabric is incredible.