or Connect

Posts by NickPollica

Hahah - all our polos are pigment dyed so that they fade with each wash....its deliberate!
Just so you know - its the exact same coat.
You want the khaki chiaia...that thing is epic.
The shirt will be in Barney's very shortly and I believe NMWA bought the pants as sal trousers (i could be wrong about that though).
The shepherd's check isn't green, its a petrol/indigo and brown with a cream deco.
No.
get on the 25 off now because I just called bloomingdales and we are stopping that immediately. no one bought the pajama shirt.
Its navy with a natural deco. Do you really think I would sell a store a purple windowpane suit?Its a balthazar.
That is the classic navy window wool flannel from vitale barberis canonico. Its one same same fabric card as the gray "agnelli" flannel that everyone knows and loves. Whats funny is that its actually sold really well in stores. I think the large size offering has more to do with how poorly it is styled in the photo than its versatility because that fabric is incredibly easy to casualize. The jacket looks great with a cashmere crewneck, tee shirt and jeans. The suit...
15 styles. Its what I feel every guy needs for spring plus a bit of fun. Our takes on the following:1. a navy field jacket (not the ragosta)2. a khaki rain coat3. a blue blazer4. denim work shirt5. a blue and white striped cotton linen washed spread collar shirt6. the perfect indigo tee shirt7. a white lupo8. a navy lightweight basketweave cardigan9. an easy lightweight cotton crewneck10. a belted robe (for lounging about)11. the perfect relaxed vintage khaki work...