or Connect

Posts by NickPollica

That chalkstripe is a fresco!FWIW I think your guncheck is the best swatch in the bunch. I wish I had ordered that myself.
That was the rule! I'm sure that there are plenty of others people think I broke as well...
Thats a Tuesday!Thanks but dont agree. Its an easy look to pull off with the right polo and the right suit. It works on me because I designed that polo's collar to be worn under a jacket and most of the suits I own are casual in nature.
I'm breaking a few here, depending on who's rulebook you're looking at but I was focusing most on the the lone bottom button fastened. Blue/black puppy tooth fresco suit - Eidos Ice blue Cotton/linen shirt - Eidos Vintage Indian madras tie Beat to sh** Alden tassels
My entry for the rule breaker Friday Challenge. Blue/black puppy tooth fresco suit - Eidos Ice blue Cotton/linen shirt - Eidos Vintage Indian madras tie Beat to sh** Alden tassels
Nope its a charioteer being pulled by one white horse and one black horse. A nod to Plato's allegory of Phaedrus.
Just FYI - the suit at Bloomingdales that you have is not the same one as the one in the photo above.Did you try to let the trouser out??
We are operating an Eidos MTM program now. Prices are 20% upcharge from standard off the rack.
Thanks for pointing this out. Will reach out the floor manager and make sure he is properly informed.We have about 8 different pairs of odd trousers coming to bloomingdales for fall in some incredible fabrics.
TNot true - we are greatly expanding our range of Eidos in Bloomingdales SF for fall.