or Connect

Posts by NickPollica

The reality is that there is not a single other RTW brand that offers this quality/value ratio at full price, let alone on sale.
That was one of the fabrics from the small Japanese mill we work with. I love that flannel quality - so gutsy but still soft.
I do - its one of the few shirt samples I held onto from this fall. Thomas Mason twill in a beautiful terra cotta orange and green bold tattersal. The collar is soft, unlined and based on a brooks brothers OCBD of my father's from 1963. The shirts are, I think, the most underrated category we offer. If you don't know much about them I can quickly summarize that the price here is insane for what you are getting. I was just at the manufacturer last week where I saw them...
I wear the same size as I do in tailoring for the blouson.
Welcome to the club my friend.
Seibert's shoes.
true story. We are taking a break from pitti and instead doing a live model presentation during new york fashion week.
nope - I wear a 48 EU and the size 48 fits me well both over a suit as well as over a sweater.
Absolutely not. This coat is definitely one you want to buy the same size as your tailoring as it is cut shapely but roomy.
You can try but the sport shirts are pre washed so they've usually shrunk as much as they're going to. If you like the fabric I would see if alterable because it was definitely a one and done kind of thing that I don't anticipate being available again in the future.