or Connect

Posts by NickPollica

The Takihyo fabrics were some of our most popular so you'll see them at a lot of our retailers.1. The aforementioned Peacoat - Available in Barney's and others2. A tonal indigo breton stripe cut inside out so you see the extra pickup stripe which we made in our long sleeve tee with a vented hem - Available at Barney's, Unionmade, Gentry, Martin Patrick and others.3. A tonal indigo ministripe slub jersey which we made in our long sleeve tee with a vented hem (on the seated...
EDIT - That's our drawstring pant in an exclusive wool and silk I designed with Lanificio di Pray. It is available at exclusively at Barney's in the US and at Lane Crawford in Hong Kong and Shanghai.Marcus Malmborg has the Aran cardigan. He is launching ECOM in the coming weeks but If you call him he can handle orders over the phone now.
Bottom picture is our classic ragosta field coat in oatmeal flannel from VBC. The new field jacket I was taking about will be available at Barney's and Martin Patrick for sure and I think a few others. The bloomingdales buy in general is solid this season. Lots of strong tailoring options that are simple in coloration but still interesting. We played with tonality a lot more this season so you will see most of the patterns we utilized are done in shadow checks and...
Can't wait for you guys to see our new field jacket model, the Matera. Its a mixture of a 60s pattern British combat smock and a classic M-65. One of my favorite silhouettes that I've ever designed. We did it in a midnight navy cotton sateen from Japan. Should be hitting Barney's and MP3 very soon.
You guys have no idea... We started working with Takihyo in Japan this season and they represent a handful of small Japanese mills that specialize in unique fabrics made with natural indigo. Two of these mills produce many of the textiles for 45rpm. The cloth you see above is from one of these mills. Its a natural indigo and black slub wool boucle. Absolutely unreal.
Reposting original description below. Last I checked there were 2 left (that was last week):After months of battling with our suppliers, I'm happy to announce our Ajrak medallion cardigan has finally arrived. The knit jacquard pattern is based on tradtional Rajasthani indigo textiles that are block printed by hand in the Ajrak style. We spun together four different colors of cotton yarn (navy with black and cream with ecru) to give the pattern a suble depth of texture....
can I hire you for website copy?
Not dated or hard to wear in any way. A beige cotton suit will always be a summer classic, more than anything due to its versatility in being able to be worn as separates. The jacket looks great with jeans and the trousers go back to almost any sport jacket.
Changes have only been made to the Tenero so the size for your NMWA preorder will be fine.We only tweaked the tenero.
After a week of reviewing all 4 different iterations of the model from 3 different manufacturers, Isaia's head pattern maker made the following changes: 1. He tweaked the pitch some more to remove the diagonal lines that some guys have seen at the top of the shoulder 2. Removed the grinze and tidied up the extra sleeve fabric that hung out at the back of the sleeve head so its now a simple, clean, natural shoulder 3. Altered the pattern of the chest near the arm hole so...