or Connect

Posts by NickPollica

Chilly and rainy in NYC. Time to trot out the fall stuff (and socks!) Brown donegal suit in Lorenzo cut with Lorenzo trouser (highwaisted with double forward pleat, side tabs and a fuller leg) - Eidos Denim shirt - Eidos My father's vintage Atkinsons repp tie ROTM beat to sh** suede Chukkas
So glad you like it! To my eye I would take the waist in slightly and slim the sleeves a hair but its really all about what you are comfortable with.
Back in the office from a month long business trip and embracing the last days of nice weather navy puppy tooth fresco suit - Eidos Ciro model ice blue co/li spread - Eidos Linen plaid tie - E. G. Cappelli Square - Christian Kimber Belgian hooves
Happy to say we are receiving our fall MTM books next week.At this point, we only ship our MTM garments to the retailers that we sell it through.Eidos MTM is more like a highly customizable MTO program. You pick your model and base size, your fabric and trim (buttons, undercollar, lining, suede for elbow patches if you want). Then we take measurements to adjust the following:1. jacket point to point2. jacket length3. jacket half waist4. jacket sleeve length5. trouser...
No button fly. Ever. On anything. Including denim. Huge personal pet peeve. Sorry.
Have been getting a tremendous amount of positive feedback regarding the suit trouser so we won't be changing it any time soon. That said, the way to go for you will be mto with the next size up or one of the other models.
you've seen correctly. we offer 2 models of trouser with a higher rise, side tabs and a marginally fuller leg - The lorenzo pant has double forward pleats and the sal pant is flat front. The sal is new for next spring and the lorenzo is available now via mtm/mto and through Steven Giles in Oklahoma City.If I remember correctly NMWA had some Sal odd trousers in their order for next spring.
Yep. It changes the front of the coat substantially, making it cleaner through the chest and waist, removing the drape.
Been waiting on the fabric books. I think we will have the first set in our hands this week just in time for Quinton's trunk show in Philly this weekend.
you realize that there is about an 8cm difference between those two jackets right?What's funny is the very first thing I did when I took the reigns of Eidos was lengthen all of the silhouettes, much to the chagrin of many stores who said that the more classic length that I wanted to offer wasn't "cool enough." Its impossible to please everybody.This jacket has very rounded, open quarters, consistent with the florentine style of tailoring, and that will always make a jacket...