or Connect

Posts by NickPollica

two incredibly different models. The first is our classic camicia polo (that we are now offering without chest pocket) and the second is our new gianni polo, which has a one piece construction like the lupo but its a different shape. The Giannis fit really large for some reason. I would size down 1-2 sizes. Comics should fit like Lupos.
No.
M fits like a small I believe.
What are you interested in? A lot of the collection ran small this season.No one has ever bought a 48L.
I would be surprised if anyone picked this up in a 46 - we sell next to none of that size.
Yep
I hate button fly pants.
The Michelangelo factory (which Isaia owns) closed for a year, and is now reopening. Isaia produced the first interim season but did not have the capacity to support us so they moved it to Partenopea for spring. The cost to produce at a factory that we do not own is substantially higher than producing in our own facility. We more or less ate that cost for two seasons but would not be able to do so going forward. With this in mind it makes more sense to run production...
Just to be clear, nothing did change from our side last season. We didn't adjust the pattern at all. The difference was all in the maker.This season's jackets look the most like I have always l envisioned them to look.
Barney's has a tight but great assortment.