Posts by NickPollica

Definitely not for next spring - they may have a small order for fall coming.Both done I believe, although burrows might have fall coming.
I beieve this is the complete list for Fall - I many be missing one or two AK RIKKS - Grand Rapids, MI - Tenero & augusto Barney's - Uptown NY, Chicago, Boston, ECOM - Tenero & augusto Bloomingdales - 59th St, Century City, San Francisco, ECOM - BALTHAZAR ONLY, ALWAYS By George - Austin, TX - Augusto offerings Charles Speigel - Pittsburgh, PA - Tenero & Ciro Coachman Clothiers - Knoxville, TN - Tenero & augusto Garmany - Red Bank, NJ - Tenero Gentry - Brooklyn, NJ, ECOM -...
Bloomingdales will never have the tenero. Saks and Barneys will have tenero suits. Will post an updated vendor list soon.
Pretty much every retailer that sells full canvased tailoring carries the tenero at this point except bloomingdales.
That's true indigo...Its always going to transfer until its light. The good news is soap and water usually takes it right off what it transfers to.
This model is true to size but deliberately cut a bit short as it is a sportswear model mean to be worn casually.
Its only available in one size as it cut to be full and cozy like a robe!
Just call them - they'll be happy to ship!
After months of battling with our suppliers, I'm happy to announce our Ajrak medallion cardigan has finally arrived. The knit jacquard pattern is based on tradtional Rajasthani indigo textiles that are block printed by hand in the Ajrak style. We spun together four different colors of cotton yarn (navy with black and cream with ecru) to give the pattern a suble depth of texture. You really need to see it up close to appreciate how beautiful it is. The garment is knit...
I'm glad to hear you are happy with them and sorry you had a bad experience at the sale. Further - Looking back I see that you had asked if we were going to have things in your size. Sorry I missed it - I do my best to answer the questions that I see but things do fall through the cracks sometimes (this goes for the pant QC question as well).