or Connect

Posts by NickPollica

I'm interested to see what the numbers of views per day have been since the change over. The new B&S has cut my own sales thread views by close to 80% and as I buyer I just don't come to SF anymore because the new system has taken all the fun out of it.
Drop on the edward greens. Open to offers - would like to move these!
Or how about we reactivate the B&S archive and just let the sellers choose which one they want to post in? Those people that were annoyed with bumps, etc. should be free to use the new B&S system and those who never had a problem with the old one shouldn't have to be forced to use something they don't want to.
Drop on the Edward Greens
Price is Shipped CONUS. Please PM for payment details. NWT Boglioli K. gray linen/silk slub herringbone SC EU50/US40R. Incredible single breasted, 3/2 roll, notch lapel cut in a beautiful gray slubbed linen/silk herringbone. Smoke MOP buttons, working buttonholes, high gorge, side vents, barchetta breast pocket, spalla camicia, completely unlined.   Measurements: Shoulder: 18.25" Chest: 21.25" Sleeve: 26.5" BOC: 30.5"
Am I the only one who preferred SF before this new launch (particularly B&S)?
Price is Shipped CONUS. Please PM for payment details.   Alden for Brooks Brothers chesnut tassel loafer - size 10.5, $295 ---> $250 --->$215.  Floor samples, basically brand new.   Outer Sole Length: 12 1/4" Width at Widest: 4 1/8" Heel: 1"       New Oldstock Cheaney for Barrie Ltd. Bootmakers of New Haven brown suede wingtip, $OLD!!!!!  Labeled size 11 but fits like a 10D or a narrow 10.5.  Beautiful pair of English bench made, goodyear welted...
Added Boglioli K jacket and Edward Green Piccadilly in tan. Open to reasonable offers!
Drop on the Bastian SC - this is now a steal for a summer staple!
Added gant shepherd's check jacket. Will post measurements and more new adds on Monday.