or Connect

Posts by NickPollica

The shirt actually has a blue stripe that is the identical color of the tie, you just can't see it because I can't take a decent iPhone shot to save my life.Thanks for the kind words about Eidos and you needed change your body to fit our clothes. We have sold up to EU size 60!
Solid navy knit or grenadine and that look hits it out o the park. Nothing wrong with the coat - it just has a lot of white in it. With that in mind you need to ground it in a solid dark color.
True Story.
Yesterday. Brown linen glenplaid suit made up in our new Ciro model - Eidos Napoli White/Blue linen BD - Tie Your Tie My father's decade's old linen tie - Cruciani e Bella Pocket Square - Christian Kimber Hooves - Belgian Shoes
Trainwreck tip number 1 - Stay out drinking with my brother, Salvatore Ambrosi, Phillip Carr, Andrew Seibert and the entire Armoury team until 4 in the morning. Pass out. Wake up 15 minutes before your appointments. Throw on some clothes and a cap and walk out the door.
The stone Solaro! From a couple weeks ago:
Coincidentally, Vox posted this on tumblr today:I think anyone that tries to argue against the elegance conveyed by the silhouette of the Nicholas brothers' jackets (typified by an extended shoulder and narrow waist) is fighting a steep uphill battle.
hahahaha
I had first-time walk through with a very prominent online retailer last week who knew nothing of the collection outside of the fact that we were part of the Isaia group until they walked into our showroom. After I took them through it the first question they asked was about my distribution, citing that they tend to align themselves from a brand perspective with Bergdorf Goodman and would be more inclined to pick us up if we were sold there as well.
Also, I think Antonio has been in the clothing business for some time, right? Although I wouldn't consider myself in the fashion business, I had some taste of the trade in the 90s, when I worked in magazine publishing (where we had a "fashion spread," like everyone else). One of the interesting things, I think, was that lookbooks were pretty much only for industry-insiders back then. They were passed out at tradeshows, given to store and media reps in order to build...