or Connect

Posts by NickPollica

You should try the tailored jacket on this season. All the tailoring was produced by Sartoria Partenopea and they finally nailed the shoulder.
I haven't really sampled it since we developed the NMWA, which I think is better. If someone wants to buy the Ciro, they can but we don't push it because most stores just don't get it.
Yes, that was bloomingdales ad look suit from SS15. They bought the fabric in the Tipo model. The first photo above is the fabric made up in the Ciro, which nobody bought.
Sadly not going to happen. That fabric is from two springs ago and that is the sample, no one bought it in the ciro model.Small.
Nope. We will habe the original solaro from Smith Woolens though!
Its the tenero jacket and uab pant. The fabric is the 100% wool solaro from tallia delfino. In my opinon its the best of the Italian solaro qualities. Beautiful drape - wears well. I've owned it in its navy iteration for 2 years and its never let me down. I also think Tallia's tan/red colorway is the most wearable when compared with the LP, Ormezzano and Barbera.
This. You can thank me later.http://m.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/eidos-pine-bark-reverseloopback-terry-crewneck-sweatshirt-?ID=1632428
No one said anything about abandoning tailored offerings. It just isn't the focus. Bloomingdales will still offer a deep assortment and the specialty stores that specialize in tailoring will still sell the models they've done well with.
This. We never sampled the burgundy one - it as exclusive to NMWA. The one above is the a new model for ss16 called the trapunto and it was bought in washed/dyed cottons by almost everybody except Barney's who picked it up in that amazing army/brown/gray basketweave from Ferla. The fabric is bananas.
Its finally up. The best version of this jacket, by far.