or Connect

Posts by NickPollica

I am strongly in the "no boat shoes with anything made by Eidos" camp. Have you thought about suede driving shoes?
Just a heads up guys - Eidos will be included in the Isaia sample sale next week.
The Armoury brought in two of our woven Lupo shirts from the first spring collection. We stopped after this season as the other components of our brand never really made sense with the shop. They didnt need the tailoring due to Ring Jacket and felt they could cover our sportswear offering with Man 1924 and their own private label. More than that, I think their approach to how clothing should be worn is just different than ours.
Model - Carson's is shorter.
This.All our double breasted outerwear is cut with all interior buttonholes cut so that the jackets lapels can be fastened back on themselves and converted to a single breasted silhouette. The hook and eye allows you to close the jacket if you want.
I see a lot of people doing this these days but its much more of a "fashion" thing. My advice is to go with the a white spread collar shirt with a white pique bib, removable buttons for studs and french cuffs. I'd recommend ours but they aren't carried by anyone currently. That said, you can make a great one with Proper Cloth for a good value.
These seriously arent wide enough?
Nearly every DB we've shown since the Florence collection has been the Ciro DB. It is indeed awesome. I same a to. of it but stores rarely buy DB. NMWA bought it in brown wide wale cord (just like we showed it in our presentation) for this coming fall along with matching pant separates.
This is from the first spring bloomingdales buy (This is rome collection).The fabric is the same. Its 100% cotton for both, just listed incorrectly by one of the stores.
I don't but Quinton does. He not exactly lying, he probably just doesnt know better. I know that this is how Canali operates at Bloomingdales (ship everything on plastic hangers and display them on wooden ones). Our hanger is built into the cost of our garments so you should absolutely be getting one.