or Connect

Posts by NickPollica

None left and sold through at martin patrick which is the only place I remember buying it although I know there was at least one more store. Will find out.
Top swatch is a brown linen glenplaid from Ormezzano and bottom is a garment dyed cotton/linen from Di Sondrio (the idea here was to play with idea of classic yellow foul weather gear). NMWA will have the brown.
Same jacket. I guess I like the way it looks over a DB!
I would say that if you wear a 36 typo the 38 will be right on the border for fit. I wear the 38 primo (much slimmer than the tipo) and have worn both 38 and 40 field jackets with no problem as the internal waist cinch negates sizing up. I think the navy one is $895.
For those of you that wanted the Eidos field coat but missed it in your size its available in a navy twill flannel and an emerald casentino at bloomingdales We are also doing it with Greg again as a special project!
Our factory sells Michelangelo-branded garments all over Italy but the feedback we've gotten from our Italian agents is that our jackets are too long and too expensive. What's worse is that the stores we do sell to don't pay for anything they order. Its more sad than anything else.As we grow we will be able to focus on Europe more in general but at this time Quinton and I barely have time for the US market. That leaves the EU in the hands of our factory's Italian agents...
Nope. Every store we've shown it to in the EU says its too expensive and would rather I lower the quality and sell it cheaper. This is not going to happen while I'm involved. That said, there is a lot of the collection online at this point via Bloomingdales, No Man Walks Alone, Carson Street and Etonshirts.com
I don't actually agree with this Greg - I wore mine over a suit or sport coat about 3 days a week last winter. The cut is fairly straight without cinching the waist (its a drawcord like on an M-65).
Just so you know, Isaia doesn't make private label for ANYONE. Any time you hear someone saying "this is made by Isaia" it is made by Michelangelo, our factory. It is a completely different facility. This is true for close to the last 10 years and includes makers from Arny's to Liverano RTW.
.Those are the SAND model (See where it says that on the label? That is the model code), which is the half canvassed version of the BAZAR. These were all created before I joined the company. When I started. I created all new jacket models that are fully canvassed (except the lavato which is washed and cannot be).If you are looking at OLD Eidos product, the only model that is fully canvassed is the BAZAR. As for more recent product that is bound to start hitting the...