or Connect

Posts by NickPollica

We aren't currently offering MTM/MTO in the US at all. There's a good chance that will change starting next spring but we will not be doing MTM for overcoats, just MTO.
Sorry but we don't do MTM/MTO in the US at this time and don't offer mtm/mto on sport outerwear.That said, Bloomingdales.com has the fawn heather one up right now.Re: Lupos, LS in the fall, SS in the spring.
XS - 46, S - 48 and so on.
For the many of you that have asked, a full size run of the Matera is now live on barneys.com so if you missed your size at Martin Patrick, Gentry or Unionmade, Barney's should have you covered. Further, most of our stockists that have ecomm now have some - if not all - of their product live on their sites. I've updated the "Stockists" page on our site with hyperlinks to all stores that offer our product online. Clicking the link will take you directly to our entire...
Depends on how you want it to fit. As I said, it is deliberately oversized so if you want it to fit like a normal overcoat, then I would size down.Unfortunately no but may I suggest this?
I wouldn't even really consider this an Ulster as the overall silhouette feels a lot different on. I designed it a full size large, with the idea that when you wrap and belt it you get a really striking yet soft, casual silhouette. An Ulster feels like a dressy coat to me and this is really not that. It obviously could be worn with tailoring but I'm planning on wearing mine with oversized, chunky knitwear and beat up denim.
Thank you goes out to the crew that came through Unionmade last night and made Q and I feel at home. We are so proud to be sold in that store and properly represented in San Fran. If you couldn't make it out, hopefully we'll catch you next season. In other news, Eidos drop 2 of 3 hit Mr. Porter yesterday. The standouts to me are the overdyed Italian military tweed buttonless, belted ulster coat and the throat latch band collar knit shirt made from Japanese Ai indigo...
Trunk is our only UK vendor and they do have stock this season, its just not up yet. That said, Marcus is the only store that buys the Lorenzo model (I believe NMWA had it for pre order but didnt buy regular stock).
Nope - Lorenzo is slightly more full than the UAB if I remember correctly.
The rise on the ones in the photo is the same as the regular sal. Its just deemphasized by the more narrow waistband. The UAB is a very different trouser from the sal. The rise is substantially lower and the leg is cut more full.