or Connect

Posts by NickPollica

For those interested, the Eidos spring 16 campaign is live and can be seen here. Enjoy.
For those interested, the Eidos spring 16 campaign is live and I'm happy to say look one will be coming to NMWA soon. Peep the whole thing here.
Its pronounced Ee-sigh-ee-ah
This FTW.
It will be launched exclusively on GQ.com this week and then it will go live on the site.
mitchell - these ran small this season so I would say you eith an L or an XL.These run TTS and an eu48=us32.
FWIW that wool and silk quality is my favorite jacket quality in any season.
This. The only time its not is in our knit jacket model as we want it to wear like a sweater so we don't use canvas OR fusible.
Have you tried this season's woven sport shirts? They are short.The list of stores that carried this fall outside of the ones mentioned above is below:No Man Walks AloneGentryGot StyleMr. SidHaberdashSteven GilesCharles SpeigelSy DevoreHaymakersButch BlumAK RikksMartin Patrick 3ScoopPocketsThe IndependentCoachman ClothiersGarmanyDrestHubert WhiteJ3Marc AllenUtah Woolen Mills
I'd personally love to see some boot options from Barbanera like the Kerouac in a sand roughout suede.