or Connect

Posts by NickPollica

Tell that to the founders of Turnbull and Asser. I'm inclined to agree with you but solid suit/crazy shirt/solid navy tie is a pretty standard look in the UK no?
The first and last time I'll be wearing this fully bespoke Attolini gray flannel suit (on B&S soon) that landed in my closet recently. 1 piece collar polo and cardigan are Eidos. Hooves are made by some belgians.
Award for weakest photo quality of the day goes to this guy. All Eidos (suit is raw slik fresco chalkstripe!) except the hooves which are Alfred Sargent.
We are just shipping so things wont be online for a little while but Carson will have a much bigger offering online shortly. CHCMshop.com will have some sportswear as well as Haberdash and Lawrence Covell's webshops.
Its just the angle, although that model is based on the Liverano silhouette so it lacks the standard front darts you find on most southern Italian jackets. Instead, it has a single diagonal dart that runs from under the arm to mid pocket. This allows the jacket to have a defined waist while maintaining a cleaner front of coat. The overall feeling is almost that of an Italian sack jacket but with much more shape. Its just one of the 4 different models we offer, although...
The yoox stuff was a different make than what we are doing now. Originally, Eidos was the name of the washed and dyed and soft jacket fabric collection sold by our factory. All the jackets were made with a fused construction to be a soft as possible. I changed that when they hired me so that they only fused jackets you can buy with an Eidos label are washed and dyed (which have to be fused because the canvas and jacket fabric shrink differently).
No Miami doors yet. The amount of hand tailoring on our garments is minimal which is reflected by the price. Eidos is a mostly machine stitched fully canvassed garment.
@thegreatgatsby - Thats actually a gray heathered casentino wool blouson. Its $995 and will be available at Bloomingdales as well as a few other retailers next fall (this is all next fall's collection). @jaywhyy - sounds like our brown summer donegal! I was wearing a winter version but the jacket you got is awesome!
@thegreatgatsby - prices are dictated by fabric. The jacket you saw at Carson is a Loro Piana fabric that would be retail for arounk 4k at Isaia. The goal is not to be the cheapest here - its about value. Im proud that we can offer full canvassed clothing (and sportswear to go with it) thats entirely made in italy using the best fabrics in the world for a price that is actually accessible. We offer a large selection of jackets for under 1K as well, you just may not...
Will be at Haberdash in the coming months!