or Connect

Posts by NickPollica

No the lavato is the shortest model we offer coming in around 74cm on a 50, depending on the fabric (as its washed and all of the washed fabrics react differently).I explained the fit differences in detail a few pages back.
Eidos is not carried in soho - only uptown
There is an archive off site in NJ but obviously they cant save everything. Unfortunately, I never got to see it as access was strictly restricted to the concept design team. That said, the offices are literally exploding with vintage and archival pieces. Everywhere you look are piles and piles of sweaters, closets full of outerwear and tailoring, bins of ties, etc.
Your sense of humor is super cool.
guilty as charged.
It is hard for me to express how happy and proud it makes me that you all love what we are doing. Thank you for the support.
Good god you had me so scared for a second - I thought our supplier was making the same model with two different plackets! Oddly enough, I'm changing mine over to have a mitred bottom, albeit a bit more shallow. That polo model did come in short for spring so you aren't alone. We have tweaked for fall.Actively looking for a permanent stockist in London although I should not that the Eton flagship store will be carrying a good selection of tailoring and sportswear in...
Where did you pick this polo up??? The placket is different than our model.Also, when wearing that polo with tailoring be mindful of the fabric texture. I wear it with casual odd jackets or very casual suits (linens and the raw silk chalkstripe I have that is tremendously casual IRL).
I actually have a DSLR at the office but its in the Eidos temp showroom and I always forget it over there.
The shirt actually has a blue stripe that is the identical color of the tie, you just can't see it because I can't take a decent iPhone shot to save my life.Thanks for the kind words about Eidos and you needed change your body to fit our clothes. We have sold up to EU size 60!