or Connect

Posts by NickPollica

They Peyote color is a stone/washed sand. Great summer color. You definitely want to size up in the 5 pkt model as they came out very slim.
No dress shirts at bloomingdalesNo eidos in any of those places at the moment.
No MTM outside of Stockholm planned for the near future.
Up to this point, the sport shirt fit has always varied because the shirts are garment washed each fabric shrinks a little differently. Its been an incredibly frustrating process trying to develop a consistent fit. Isaia has promised me that they will fix this for fall finally. Dress shirts are a different story because they don't come washed. They have always been consistent (slim but not skinny, long, undarted, exclusive fabrics from Grandi e Rubinelli, Canclini,...
UAB is our standard trouser cut - it is what is sold at bloomingdales. I think calling it a low-ish rise is a mischaracterization of the silhouette. Its definitely mid rise by today's standards.
You won't regret it.EDIT: You won't regret either choice as I think about it. The NR coats are beautiful, highly functional garments. I love ours because I like the idea of a khaki raincoat as something every man should own and I'm proud of our take on it. The fabric (a 60/40 Japanese weather cloth with a peached finish) is soft to the touch but still performs well and our subtle nods to vintage military uniforms (internal waist cinch, mitred patch pockets) lend a sense...
The glenplaid in the pic? Available as a suit from Trunkclothiers.com and as a jacket in store at bloomingdales.
Trunk in London and Marcus Malmborg in Stockholm are your only options at this time outside of ecomm from nmwa, gentry, barney's, bloomingdales, saks, etc.
what fabric are you looking at?
. no. they're long enough to roll on me and I clock in just under 6'4"