or Connect

Posts by NickPollica

This is from the first spring bloomingdales buy (This is rome collection).The fabric is the same. Its 100% cotton for both, just listed incorrectly by one of the stores.
I don't but Quinton does. He not exactly lying, he probably just doesnt know better. I know that this is how Canali operates at Bloomingdales (ship everything on plastic hangers and display them on wooden ones). Our hanger is built into the cost of our garments so you should absolutely be getting one.
This is 100% not true. Every garment is shipped with a new hanger.
In theory, all outerwear, jackets and suits should come with our hanger although stores do what they want with them. The crazy part is that many stores actually throw them away!
You are not going to see where this is let out at all. The weave is large and really open whereas most linen is more compact and flat.
Scoop has in navy.I would steam the sleeves and let rest so the wrinkles can settle.
No.Goodness gracious there were a lot of typos in my response to you. Glad it worked out. Enjoy it!
No need to apologize, I'm happy with it. But I'm also interested in trying various other cuts as Antonio continues to refine his aesthetic.At this moment there will be no new models (the ones we have seem to confuse people enough as it is). If you are after the cut that best exemplifies the Eidos point of view in tailoring, I would stick with the NMWA model.
So Eidos uses the same silk supplier as Rubinacci and the same shirt manufacturer as Liverano.
Who produced this tie? We use the same silk supplier!Navy knit.IMO You are easily the most inspiring contributor to this thread.