or Connect

Posts by NickPollica

That model of jacket was our best seller for outerwear. The brown donegal corduroy version of it is only available at Haberdash.
Fairly certain these are the only two in the world outside of the one I'm wearing in that photo.
The idea behind that suit was for it to be a winter version of solaro. Chocolate brown herringbone flannel with red in in the weft to give it a bit of that solaro feel.
In case anyone is interested - we just released our fall photo essay on glenallsopxeidosnapoli.com
That was the best selling outerwear piece we did in a navy flannel twill. I can'tt remember if we sold the brown donegal corduroy above but will check and PM based upon availability.
That chalkstripe is a fresco!FWIW I think your guncheck is the best swatch in the bunch. I wish I had ordered that myself.
That was the rule! I'm sure that there are plenty of others people think I broke as well...
Thats a Tuesday!Thanks but dont agree. Its an easy look to pull off with the right polo and the right suit. It works on me because I designed that polo's collar to be worn under a jacket and most of the suits I own are casual in nature.
I'm breaking a few here, depending on who's rulebook you're looking at but I was focusing most on the the lone bottom button fastened. Blue/black puppy tooth fresco suit - Eidos Ice blue Cotton/linen shirt - Eidos Vintage Indian madras tie Beat to sh** Alden tassels
My entry for the rule breaker Friday Challenge. Blue/black puppy tooth fresco suit - Eidos Ice blue Cotton/linen shirt - Eidos Vintage Indian madras tie Beat to sh** Alden tassels