Posts by static age

Are any retailers offering a black grain, Ilkley-style shoe on a Dainite sole? Mr. Porter once stocked such a shoe, but are unfortunately out of my size. Thanks in advance.
I appreciate the additional information, realizing that I didn't clearly frame the intent of my request. I'm looking to see more photos of the shoe prior to purchasing from the factory shop's eBay, and I figured a retailer may have, for instance, an on-model shot. Thanks again.
Are you aware of any retailers carrying this model? I've been considering purchasing, but the photos on eBay leave me somewhat skeptical. Thanks!
Drop to $70
Drop to $130
Drop to $75
Drop to $80 shipped.
Purchased new from Unionmade Brentwood in August 2011. Worn for approximately 1 month, stored in closet since. Numbered 106/120. Price includes shipping within the US - international buyers please contact for shipping. Feel free to PM with questions. Measurements: Waist: 16" Inseam: 32.375" Front rise: 9" Back rise: 14" Thigh: 10.75" Knee: 7.875" Leg opening: 7.5"
Orange parka from Steven Alan - tagged size small, fits M-L. Outer is a 64/36 cotton/nylon blend, body lining is a 65/35 polyester/wool blend, sleeve lining is 100% nylon. Price includes shipping within the US - international buyers please contact for shipping. Feel free to PM with questions. Measurements: Pit to pit: 22.5" Body length: 28.5" Sleeve length (center back): 33.25" Sweep: 22.25"
Brand new size 38 western shirt in chambray from Taylor Stitch & FairEnds. Price includes shipping within the US - international buyers please contact for shipping. Feel free to PM with questions. Measurements: Pit to pit: 20.125" Body length: 28" Sleeve length: 25" Sweep: 19.5"