or Connect

Posts by BrianVarick

^Nice write up. I am looking forward to going back to hit Buffalo Trace. We didn't make it there this time around. Luckily I am only 2 hours away!
Just got back from bourbon country after visiting a few distilleries this weekend. Was really impressed with Woodford Reserve and how they produce their bourbon with their own wells and creating 5 summers in their storehouses. My wife loved the double oaked and she usually hates bourbon so that's good:)
^How much? The Party Source has it for $50.
These are still available!
I am looking for some used Original Wayfarers or Clubmasters in tortoise. I would be interested in any lens but I really want them to be tortoise. I need a 49mm for the Clubmasters and whichever the smallers size for the originals are which I think is 50mm. Let me know what you have and how much you are looking for. I also have a pair of new Mosley Tribes Branston if you are looking for a trade.
I just picked up some Old Grand Dad because I had heard some decent stuff about it and wanted to try it for the money. Does anyone have any opinions of it it does it make any drinks well?
Duck with a sweet pepper sauce and some blanches veggies. What should I have done differently? I have just started cooking duck.
I wish I had joined this year:(
I got these for Christmas and they don't fit me so I figured I would see if there was any interest here. Here is a link to the same pair. http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/1094691/
If she was into you she would have texted even if she wasn't feeling well. That or she is just really self absorbed and didn't even think about it, both of which are bad signs.