or Connect

Posts by slycedbred

BNWT 5EP X SF. It's likely that you won't ever again get a chance to own a brand new pair of these jawns. I once tried selling these on the forum before, but school life got in the way of completing the sale. Now, I am in a selling mode and would like to get these in the hands of a lucky forumite. Out of respect for the previous would-be buyer, I shall list them at the exact same (rock-bottom, money losing) price as last time. $100 shipped. Here's a link to details...
Hi there. My girlfriend is coming home from being abroad for quite a long time. As such, I'd like to make a bit of $$$ and show her a good time. These are brand new. Some have tags, some don't. These were acquired in Dallas, from Life Fashion Terminal (LFT), when it closed down. Some real gems in here. Almost everything is being sold at cost. A couple of items will be sold for the slightest of profits. As such, please do not lowball me. You won't find any of these...
I got you
man, just wear the bowtie. you won't look good, but you'll feel good (maybe). and that's all you can hope for if you're wearing a bowtie
im almost positive that a google search of "starting an llc in (x state)" would tell you everything you need to know and more!
LOL
THIS THREAD IS AWESOME. BUMP. YOU'RE WELCOME. WHAT A TURNAROUND
i believe it's just the women's section of purple label. the quality is definitely not the same
This is awesome.
the pretending you're single part? yeah, it took a while for me to get used to cheating on my wife too. no worries though, it gets easier with time