or Connect

Posts by xael

Anyone else still missing their order from cutoff date?
Not entirely sure if this is the right thread but I bought these from eBay and was wondering if they are legit. Seller says they are size 41 - 8. Don't see any Dior markings on the sole and I've never seen the design before. Also thought size 41 is a size 7? Any help is appreciated!
What do you think of these?
Better pics & measurements to come on weekend Based in the UK, P&P will vary depending on your location. Postage will always be tracked and insured. NWT 40L BL Navy Anthony 6B DB Peak (Pic taken with flash, darker - better pics to come) Retails for £1055 Looking for £390 BL Slim tie, brown with white dots NWT Retails - £80 Looking for £35 NWT Purple Label Ashes linen pant (Size 30 - Cream) Retails - £275 Looking for £89 Pics to come...
Sorry to those who have messaged me, I will be responding tomorrow evening (new job!).
Free shipping to UK, for international shipping (US) add £6. +J Uniqlo Grey wool suit (Jacket XS and trousers 30") Worn jacket once, and trousers 2-3 times. Jacket RRP £99 and trousers were RRP £39.99-49.99. Had the trousers hemmed at store. In seam is 29" 1/4. Jacket: Shoulders: 16" 1/2 Pit-to-pit: 19" Back length: 26" 1/4 Sleeve length: 23" with just over 1" of material to let out Trouser laid flat measurements: Waist: 16" Thigh (2" below crotch): 9" 3/4 Leg...
Looking for £165 delivered to UK (slightly more to other locations). I'm usually a 36/38 and this is fairly roomy on me.
If you're in the UK it's worth keeping Brigg's outlet telephone number and phoning up each week. Possible to get one before they put it up on the website. I was lucky enough to get one of their bespoke umbrellas with silk canopy for £80.
Used 2-3 times, exceptional soft black leather. Retails for £450-550~. Looking for £165(UK). Comes with detachable shoulder strap. PM/post for any required details.