or Connect

Posts by xael

Selling limited edition dunhill briefcase. Used a handful of times. Ideally would like to sell this within the EU. Happy for someone to collect in Hertfordshire/London.
Selling RO Blistered Lamb Leather Bomber - Official colour is mid grey but looks brownish from SS13. Size 48ITA (38UK). Never worn other than to try it on. I would ideally like to sell this within the EU due to shipping/insurance costs etc. Looking for £550
Anyone else still missing their order from cutoff date?
Not entirely sure if this is the right thread but I bought these from eBay and was wondering if they are legit. Seller says they are size 41 - 8. Don't see any Dior markings on the sole and I've never seen the design before. Also thought size 41 is a size 7? Any help is appreciated!
What do you think of these?
Better pics & measurements to come on weekend Based in the UK, P&P will vary depending on your location. Postage will always be tracked and insured. NWT 40L BL Navy Anthony 6B DB Peak (Pic taken with flash, darker - better pics to come) Retails for £1055 Looking for £390 BL Slim tie, brown with white dots NWT Retails - £80 Looking for £35 NWT Purple Label Ashes linen pant (Size 30 - Cream) Retails - £275 Looking for £89 Pics to come...
Sorry to those who have messaged me, I will be responding tomorrow evening (new job!).
Free shipping to UK, for international shipping (US) add £6. +J Uniqlo Grey wool suit (Jacket XS and trousers 30") Worn jacket once, and trousers 2-3 times. Jacket RRP £99 and trousers were RRP £39.99-49.99. Had the trousers hemmed at store. In seam is 29" 1/4. Jacket: Shoulders: 16" 1/2 Pit-to-pit: 19" Back length: 26" 1/4 Sleeve length: 23" with just over 1" of material to let out Trouser laid flat measurements: Waist: 16" Thigh (2" below crotch): 9" 3/4 Leg...
Looking for £165 delivered to UK (slightly more to other locations). I'm usually a 36/38 and this is fairly roomy on me.