or Connect

Posts by ff4marvel

Definitely would be very interested in a particular few of these, but all of them are quite attractive
Can anyone with experience with both the Custom and Slim Fit polos (or even just one of the two) comment? I'd be interested to know if people have found the fit to be significantly better on one versus the other...
Quote: Originally Posted by aquatherm I saw that too. When it mentions 'original' is it referring to the classic fit? Because the custom fit also fits that description. I believe that refers to the Classic Fit, yes, but you're right that the Custom Fit seems to also meet this description. I find it interesting that RL chose to emphasize the "higher armholes and a shorter hem" of the Custom Fit while emphasizing the "narrower chest and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mata_Leao I was actually wondering about this same distinction a few days ago when someone posted about a sale on RL Polos. From their website, it sounded like the "slim" fit polos might be slimmer than the "custom" ones, but it was not entirely clear. From the website: Custom Fit = "Short-sleeved polo shirt, cut for a trim, modern fit in breathable cotton mesh with higher armholes and a shorter hem than the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Exalt Black Fleece may have what you are looking for... http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...=§ionsize= +1
I've got a friend who works at a PRL outlet, and thus can get the merchandise there at a significant discount (I think it's about 30% off the outlet price). However, I'm pretty suspicious of the quality of the stuff there, especially since I know some brands (BB and I think Banana, maybe JCrew as well) make lines of inferior quality specifically for their outlets. I've seen this discussed before, but never with a definitive answer; can anyone speak with authority on the...
Quote: Originally Posted by srivats Just ship your shoes to B. Nelson - I have done in the past and they did a FANTASTIC job. Did you have to email them directly in order to inquire about this? I'm looking over their site and can't seem to find anything specifically related to toe taps.
Quote: Originally Posted by politico Where do you get them at this price? Would also be interested to know this
Hi everybody, Fairly new to SF so forgive me if this has been covered extensively elsewhere -- I'm looking for a pair of functional but not garish winter boots, ideally something pretty flexible that can be either dressed up or down. I don't need anything too rugged or outdoorsy; trudging through snow will be more of a last resort than a hobby. But I do need something that can at least function in snowy/wet conditions without becoming damaged. I'm a southern California...
Awesome seller--- just received some shoes today exactly as described in great condition!