or Connect

Posts by ff4marvel

Linjer Vertical Wallet in Cognac, brand new in original packaging. Received as a gift but turns out to be too minimal for my needs. Beautiful vegetable-tanned leather. Retails for $85. See details here: http://www.linjer.co/collections/men-wallets/products/vertical-wallet-cognac Asking $75 $70 $65 incl. shipping to USA PLEASE PM about International shipping
Unfortunately no. Thanks for your interest though.
Any updates on this? Are you still on schedule to ship within the next few weeks?
$350 $300 $285 $260 $245 $230 $215 $199 shipped to continental USA brand new with tags, retails for $610 Made in USA Two exterior pockets, one interior; all pockets leather-lined Shell: 93% Wool 5% Nylon 2% Other Body Lining: 75% Cotton 25% Flax Sleeve Lining: 100% Acetate Size: Medium Color: Red Tartan Length: 26” Chest (pit-to-pit): 22” Sleeve (collar to cuff): 32” Willing to discuss shipping to international destinations at buyer’s expense. Please PM with questions.
$275 $250 $235 $210 $195 $180 $170 $160 shipped to continental USA new with tags Retails for $450 Made in USA Two exterior slash pockets, one interior pocket Shell: 100% Cotton Body Lining: 75% Cotton 25% Flax Sleeve Lining: 100% Acetate Color: Navy Size: Medium Length: 32” Shoulder: 18” Chest (pit-to-pit): 21” Sleeve: 26.5” Willing to discuss shipping to international destinations at buyer's expense. Please PM with questions.
Lightly used for commuting with some minor dings, nothing more than you'd expect from day-to-day usage. Never been in even a minor accident. Comes with detachable sun visor. $30 incl. shipping to CONUSA
Made in Thailand. Here's a shot of the inside of the sleeve:
If that's the case, all the better --- I'd rather not have to change the order at this point!Regardless, I will likely be ordering a cross body purse for my girlfriend's birthday. Now just to decide on the color....
I would be really interested in a His/Her bundle with the Soft Briefcase and the Crossbody Purse!I actually just ordered a cognac briefcase like a week ago to take advantage of the last round of pre-order discounts --- if you end up offering such a bundle, would it be possible to work something out in order to add the purse to my order as part of this bundle? (again, only if you end up offering such a His/Her bundle)
Thanks for your review --- I would certainly be interested in seeing photos and your thoughts on the tie, and especially the suit. Did you also get monogramming on the suit jacket?