or Connect

Posts by Spy

The jacket is made in USA. No real wear signs aside from increasing and very light sueding in some points near seams on the forearm . No rips, tears or loose seams. It was worn regularly for about two years and then spent 3~4 years in a closet. Quality wise, I have owned toj and this feels more substantial and rugged. The leather is thicker than toj calf and still remains buttery and rich. The finish quality is more like rrl, with a focus on rusticness over the super...
Literally worn less than 5 times, purchased for $300 from Nordstrom. Brand new condition, size 8.5. Runs, large, so buy these if you're a 9. Hawthorne muleskinner roughout leather. 200 180 OBO, free shipping CONUS, inquire international.
Purchased from Nordstrom for $550, worn less than five times since. Brand new condition varsity from Ebbets field. Size large, vintage fit. Unique rose motif on chest, very thick leather and wool construction. 300 250 175 OBO Shipping free CONUS, please inquire for international.
Rare, medium brown Schott Perfecto. Size L, fits slim!. Plaid lining, waistband belt, zippered sleeves. Purchased 3 years ago at Helens leather shop in Boston for $650, worn very little. This thing is in seriously like new condition, and I dont think they're making this color anymore! 325 300 OBO Free shipping CONUS, please inquire for international.
Schott 184sm bomber jacket. Includes zip in liner and snap on faux fur collar. Size 34, but it's a roomy fit. Will work for you if you have a 36/38 inch chest. In great condition with super buttery, thick naked cowhide. purchased 4 years ago at Helens leather shop in Boston for $600. Worn very little for past few years as I've gotten too large for it! This jacket retails for 750 now; get one with many many years left on it for just 300 280 OBO. Free shipping CONUS, inquire...
Slim fitting medium varsity, navy twill body with white leather sleeves. Tonal stussy branding on chest. Worn less than 10 times, one small mark on back of left sleeve. Lists 480, paid $300. 130 100 OBO Free shipping US, inquire for international
Heady Topper, then a glass of Johnny Walker Green. Goodnight!
Anyone looking for shell stuff from small makers: Shell cordovan stocks are near an all time low, because horsehides have become increasingly scarce in the US. As explained by my friend at the Horween tannery, China and India have been buying up almost all of the horse on the market. There's at least a two year wait for new and smaller customers to receive orders of shell, so I fear that a lot of us are going to be running low on shell stock unless we go through other...
Naked cowhide flight jacket by Schott. Brown with removable collar and zip in faux fur vest. Made in USA. Sz 34, fits more like a 38. Purchased at retail from Helens leather shop in 2011, now retails for 650 through Schott. Minimal wear, no tears or rips. Kept in good shape by me (professional leathercrafter) and now looks better than the day it was bought. Shipping included to US. Inquire for international. Will consider offers. No trades. Pm to purchase. REDUCED TO 400,...
Here's my personal messenger bag right now, im into it six months. The stitched straps and everything were a little bit of a treat to myself, haha.