or Connect

Posts by Spy

Heady Topper, then a glass of Johnny Walker Green. Goodnight!
Anyone looking for shell stuff from small makers: Shell cordovan stocks are near an all time low, because horsehides have become increasingly scarce in the US. As explained by my friend at the Horween tannery, China and India have been buying up almost all of the horse on the market. There's at least a two year wait for new and smaller customers to receive orders of shell, so I fear that a lot of us are going to be running low on shell stock unless we go through other...
Naked cowhide flight jacket by Schott. Brown with removable collar and zip in faux fur vest. Made in USA. Sz 34, fits more like a 38. Purchased at retail from Helens leather shop in 2011, now retails for 650 through Schott. Minimal wear, no tears or rips. Kept in good shape by me (professional leathercrafter) and now looks better than the day it was bought. Shipping included to US. Inquire for international. Will consider offers. No trades. Pm to purchase. REDUCED TO 400,...
Here's my personal messenger bag right now, im into it six months. The stitched straps and everything were a little bit of a treat to myself, haha.
Harness leather belt made with 100% American sourced harness leather. Available in russet, brown, black and natural. Includes nickel roller buckle and solid brass Chicago screw. Belts are cut to size, so please provide accurate measurements taken from preexisting belts, or your true waist. Shipping included for continental US. Please inquire for international shipping . Buy two belts or more and take 5 off of each additional belt. Contact and PayPal me at...
On sale from $350 Handsewn, handcrafted courier bag made with leather from Red Wing shoes co (Cigar featherstone). Black tumbled straps , 16x12x6. Weighs under 4lb. Features front and rear sleeves for ipads, tablets, books, etc. PM for details or more pictures! Only one available at this price, first come first serve
On sale from $400 Handsewn, handcrafted courier bag made with leather from Red Wing shoes co (Cigar featherstone). Black tumbled straps and handle, 16x11x6. Weighs under 4lb. Features front and rear sleeves for ipads, tablets, books, etc. Solid brass bar under handle for sturdy support. PM for details or more pictures! Only one available at this price, first come first serve
On sale from $400 Handsewn, handcrafted courier bag made with leather from Red Wing shoes co (Oro Russet Portage). Natural leather straps and handle, 16x11x6. Weighs under 4lb. Features front and rear sleeves for ipads, tablets, books, etc. Solid brass bar under handle for sturdy support. PM for details or more pictures! Only one available at this price, first come first serve
e: nevermind
I have a lightly worn size 46, brown lambskin 2011 Bomber, w/o the name patch. Will consider trades for any size 48 anything