or Connect

Posts by TeeKay

WTF I get like 10% of that out of my paychecks.
lol day after first full night of sleep in the last month I hit a PR and pulled 500x2.
Finally off of micu and now doing chill outpatient pediatrics shit. Time to make some serious gains again.
Frog squats aka twerking
Pretty much -- things like existing lumbar stenosis, possessing certain genes that lead to a weak intervertebral disk, or previous injuries.TBH the whole belief that everyone who touches a weight is at serious risk of a lumbar disc herniation seems unwarranted to me. That's typically a process that happens in middle-aged people due to age-related changes in the disc. While it certainly can happen from improper lifting, it's not something we routinely see.Also I went ahead...
Also fml thank god only one more week of this:
I unfortunately don't have the time to do a proper literature review but I'll say in my (albeit limited) experience, I haven't seen anyone with a FUBAR'd thoracic spine as a result of weightlifting. Usually it's cervical spine. Sometimes it's lumbar spine but even that's pretty uncommon unless they have some sort of predisposition to it. More commonly I'm seeing things like sciatica from a tight piriformis and then just the general overuse syndromes(tennis elbow, etc.)....
lol this ICU rotation is killing my sleep schedule. I downloaded a sleep cycle app and found that I'm spending on average 6:15 in bed every night and probably getting about 5:45 of actual sleep.
People still get in physical fights?
Uhhh no homo