or Connect

Posts by TeeKay

Sushi is like the only thing I can eat on cuts lol. Just avoid the deluxe rolls cuz those can easily top 600 cals each.
Per 8 piece roll yes
http://www.jamesallen.com/sre3287742sf?utm_source=email&utm_medium=customerservice&utm_campaign=yourengagementring That's the vid they sent me
290 cals isn't too bad tbh. If you ate edamame, two orders of sashimi, and a single roll your dinner would be a cool 600 cals or so.
Also so follow up on engagement stuff. Was gonna propose this weekend but it's going to be shit weather and I want to do it outside under good sunlight for maximum ring blingage. Hoping next weekend is better. James Allen, the online jeweler I used, continues to impress by sending me an online hi-def 360 video of my ring. Very cool feature. They also sent a 10x loupe with the ring.
Huh? There's a cutting contest or something going on?
Well 40 for only 4 days isn't really that much. We'll do 60 for longer periods of time for many conditions. It's more the duration and frequency of therapy that leads to side effects than the actual initial dose. The specific regimens and tapers are usually up to physician experience and how bad your rash looks.
Less than two weeks of low-dose prednisone with a taper is unlikely to cause you any problems. Some people do feel weird on it, but the majority don't.
Epaulet rivet chinos
Tips for making a 2-mile PT test run as painfree as possible? Was thinking taking motrin, tylenol, and maybe a bronkaid before.