or Connect

Posts by Wazmo

The answer to the chino question is as follows: you will want to buy a size down if you can fit into them. They will stretch and will stretch anywhere from a size to two sizes. When they are washed they will go back to original size, but not shrink smaller. Your true size will fit and you will love them, but very shortly you will wish you had sized down. And by very shortly I mean an hour or so.
I am interested in having a backpack done. Is this something that people have asked him about in the past? Sorry if the question has come up. I couldn't look through all 7 pages.
I have to agree with Makeshift_Robot. It is really hard to mess that look up since people have been doing it forever and it is not a look that has much of an outlet to be original. The Vans and slim fit chino or jean is a high school look in my eyes, but one that many non-scholastic people pull off daily. To help get you on the right track try stopping in at J.Crew every now and then and see what they have in stock. They have had some pretty interesting pieces lately and...
If you want a slimmer RRL jean go with the slim fit or even the low straight. The straight leg and the low straight are said to be the same in everything but rise, but I know for a fact the low straight looks much slimmer and better on than the straight. But I do love the choice you made in the denim department. The slim fit may not work on your body at all, which is the case for some people so don't assume that is the correct RRL fit for you. The sleeves do need to be...
Izod actually owned the company for a number of years and used the Lacoste logo branded under Izod Lacoste. After Izod had some major debt issues they were forced to sell the brand back and thus change their logo to what we see now. So for a while they were one in the same, but for many years they have been seperate.
Quote: Originally Posted by iotan Do you know whether any of the prewashed low straights are on sale (in particular some which I think are called the Spring Creek wash) and if so how much? Thank you! The spring creek wash is not on sale. It is a piece that won't go on sale for awhile if ever. The jean is a great wash that has been overly popular and looks awesome on. The time taken on that jean is unbelivable and can be seen even by the...
givemefive- The sizing for that jean will be pretty TTS. Of course everyone is different, but I wear a 29 and buy 29 in that jean. Remember it will stretch since it is raw, so it will end up at about a 31.75 or so. I do know where a few are and if you would like them to be found please shoot me a PM. Thank you. somatoform- Those prices are not bad compared to the site. I have looked over it before and they have some pretty neat stuff that hasn't been seen in a while. I...
I have to second the Filson bags. They are great construction, will last forever, and look great as they age. I do not own one as I carry a Double RL bag everyday, but a few of my friend have abused their's at school and have no issues at all with the durability.
edubs01- I do not have any right now, but I'll get some tomorrow or the next day. The shirt is $225. As for the hats here we go on prices. I matched them up with sequence of pictures. newsboy selvage denim- $85 and newsboy stripe- $85 baseball cap- $55 and tan driver- $95(original)/$29(sale) boat hat- $75 and grey driver- $85 driver pin stripe blue/white- $85 and green newsboy- $85(original)/$39(sale) trucker hat- $55, indigo dyed recycled cotton beanie-...
Sale at RL Atlanta. The RRL department has a good amount of items on sale and the rest of the store has some, but more may be added as we get closer to July 4th...