or Connect

Posts by Ianiceman

That book was useless without pics. Also the bit alleging that the success or lack theor of various presidents being a factor of their level of style while obviously tongue in cheek was a waste of ink IMO.
Striped tie? I predict 40% wearing the navy Hober grenadine with white and brown stripes, 40% wearing the Conrad Wu navy and burgundy shantung grenadine, and the remaining 20% with others!They seem to be the (un)official SF club member ties these days!(Oops - forgot Orge, sporting his BB red with navy and white multi stripe!)
I got one from CT in really pale blue which I've never worn. Bought it as part of their multi deals and just always reach for another. If you can't find one from CT let me know your size and I may be persuaded to part with mine.
Hands out yer pockets Clags. The Funky Chicken pose is so very unflattering and does nothing to let us see how well the jacket fits.
What place is this? Does AC not exist there?
Nope. I do t like vents and often get vented jackets closed. No visible remain of said ventedness.
Very nice Don. Always love to see pics of well executed POW suits. Good choice of accessories too.
You lot are all really shit at Haiku.
Correct Suitmart don't routinely do sales but I was talking to Travis a regional sales rep not long after the last sale they did and he said it had been a huge success to the point that the website crashed briefly, and all by Internet word of mouth, so I wouldn't count out the possibility of another sale some time, just impossible to predict when.
Argh! Don't pich your Panama like that T - you'll break the straw! I found this out the hard way!